« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

MY MOM IS HOTTER THAN KIM

7/29/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072911_kim_k_x17_v3_still_v2

File this under: Things you NEVER say to your fiancee.

Kris Humphries was lumbering around L.A. yesterday when he was asked -- IN FRONT OF Kim Kardashian -- if he was with "the most beautiful girl in world" ... and HE SAID, gasp,  NO!

Granted, his answer was sweet -- that his mom is numero uno and Kim is a close second ... but dude ... seriously ... you should know better.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

John

That must explain why he's so good looking. Probably pissed Kim off.

Yep I said that

She looks like she could be his aunt or some other older woman, she is not going to age well plastic surgery or not

bigpak

he's a dumb ass

krazy

Hello no it won't last two years. Kim is just desperate now that she's 30 years old. She really like black guys. Tow years the most, and she's gone.

Mercy00001

uhhhhh duhhh my mom is pretty i have pretty girlfriend but my mom prettier lol he looks lik a big brainless douchelll my girl Kim is waaayyy to hot for him even if she is a huge sl*t lol.... oh and one more thing MONSTER IN LAWS are the worst!! good luck Kim!!

Khate sucks

THIS **** IS SOOOO FUNNY! The pix is PERFECT!!! LOL He's so dumb to say such a thing and she just looks like she's too stupid to figure out what he said!

cathy atkinson

think she meet her match.....

LINNY

Ok so...TMZ...why don't you have a pic of his MOM so we can choose for ourselves???

fjordie

Wow! What a thing to say, on camera, no less!! This has nothing to do with loving ones parents and everything to do with being cruel.

Time to run, Kim!!!!! I think this shows what she's been dealing with in private. He seems to be a person with no empathy or a sadistic/controlling streak, or both.

Run! Run! Run!!!!!

karen

She's far too in love with herself to put up with him getting in the way.

Kelly

This guy isnt all that into her, hasn't he figured that out yet? if so then why is he playing this game

e33

Don't give her a penny in the pre-nup, and make sure you wear a rubber.

I DONT LIE

THIS MARRIAGE IS SO DOOMED SHE IS ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE OF HER SISTERS. SHE FEEL LEFT OUT AND TRYING TO COMPETE. I REALLY FEEL LIKE SHE IS DOING IT FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS. SHE HAS BEEN SUPER THIRSTY TO GET DOWN THE AISLE FOR A LONG TIME SINCE REGGIE HE WOULDN'T DO IT. I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF THESE KIND OF MARRIAGES AND THEY DON;T WORK. BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS WORK AND NOT SOME GAME. AND I DON'T THINK SHE IS PREPARED FOR WHAT MARRIAGE REALLY IS ABOUT. SHE JUST WANTS A MAN AND A BIG FANCY EVENT. I GIVE IT 2 YEARS TOPS AND I AM PUSHING IT NAW THEY WANT WORK HER MOTIVES ARE WRONG. AND THE GUY IS EITHER DUMB OR DESPERATE HIMSELF IF HE DON;T SEE THAT. I DON'T CARE HOW ATTRACTIVE HE THINKS SHE IS OR HOW MUCH MONEY HIS CONTRACT IS THOSE THINGS WILL NOT KEEP THEM HAPPY IN MARRIAGE AND IT WILL NOT GIVE THEM A HEALTH MARRIAGE. THEY SHOULD LOOK AROUND@ HOLLYWOOD MARRIAGES AND SEE ALL THE DIVORCES OF THE BEAUTIFUL RICH PEOPLE. GOOD LUCK U GUYS

the truth

he must of found something out about Kim that puts her in second.if I'm with a man I'm number 0ne! Kim always has to be number one so i found it funny that shes not.ha ha.sick of these girls anyways and the show is boring. its recycled.they do an say the same things over and over. Kourt talks to her mom like sh%T .they always say dont get kourt mad and when she is all she does is stare at the person shes mad at lol.i like khloe but she has alot of growing up to do. i dont like that Kim always has be the center of attention. these girls treat mom horrible!!!that i dont like.

Boba Lola

He's in it for the fame PERIOD and her DIRTY $. How can he wake up to that plastic face and not think 'cha-ching!'