Meat Loaf

PASSES OUT

DURING CONCERT

7/29/2011 5:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072911_meatloaf_long_still

Scary moment at a Meat Loaf concert in Pittsburgh last night -- when Meat Loaf collapsed on stage ... and medics rushed to his aid. But this story has a happy ending.

After a short time on his back, Mr. Loaf actually got up ... regained his composure ... and FINISHED THE SHOW!

A short time later, during a performance of "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" -- Meat explained everything that went wrong last night:

"I f**king fainted. I have asthma ... I can't breathe ... and then ... oh wait, I forgot ... I got poked by a pin and bled half to death ... and then I got slapped in the face and my tooth is loose."

Helluva night.

Trish

That sucks Meaty. But I really want some Meat Loaf right now.

robbie

what happened - too much meatloaf. LoL - i hope he is doing well - best wishes.

squeakermama

Man this dudes messed up. Anger issues? Drugs? Walk away from the stage and clean up.

jeff

I made a meat loaf that collapsed once, you need to be very careful when you take it out of the oven. what does this have to do with celebrity news though?

karen darvin

go meat

Jackie

Drugs definitively. I suffer from Asthma and i don't faint, but i lose breath. Anyway who slapped him?

buffaloplaid

I wanted to go to that concert so bad; I've loved Meat Loaf since I was 8 years old or so... It was like $42/ticket, though, and I'm a tightwad.

writenow

Dude should try Duke University's diet clinic. They work on the total picture.

JimmyCrapCorn

time to retire

wenzy

After watching Meat on Celebrity Apprentice I wondered why he just doesn't retire already! Going to one of his concerts would be like watching my grandpa dance around on a hoveround! He can't sing worth a chit and now he can't breath. From Meatloaf to Hamburger Helper! :)

Al Brown

The single clapper trying to rally Meat was pretty sweet.

IceGypsy

Got to give the man credit for getting up and finishing the show. A lot of people wouldn't have done that. Got to see him last week...it was about 110°F and he sang his ass off.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I have asthma. Never passed out.

jerrry

I was at the show. He just suffered from asthma and the heat. The tiny lady who sings with him, Patti Russo, tried to catch him. He continued on with the show and sounded great.

Darby

I live in Pittsburgh and it was crazy hot and humid last night. The air was so heavy it was hard for healthy people to get a deep breath.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments