« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

COPS: NFL STAR'S ALLEGED VICTIM

DROPPED N-BOMB

AFTER FIGHT

7/29/2011 4:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0728-larry-johnson-ex
Former All-Pro running back Larry Johnson is accused of beating the living daylights out of a man ... who later allegedly told police, "This ni**er is going down" -- referring to Johnson.

In a civil lawsuit, filed last week, the alleged victim -- John Phillip Graney -- claims he was leaving a Miami Beach party in May when Johnson punched, tackled, and kicked him ... leaving Graney "beaten and brutalized."

Miami Beach police responded, and according to the official report ... Graney told an officer, "This ni**er is going down. He needs to learn a lesson, it's going to cost this prick."

TMZ obtained photos of Graney's alleged battle scars ... and according to the suit he suffered cuts to his face and ear, bruised chest and knees ... 3 herniated discs, and a torn rotator cuff.

0728_larry_johnson_injury_victim_launch_v2
Graney claims the whole fight was unprovoked. As for using the n-word ... his attorney Jonathan Davidoff says Graney is not a racist and "does not recall making those statements."

Johnson denies all the allegations in the lawsuit -- and his attorney tells TMZ, "This is a straight extortion claim designed to seek money."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CoreyPain718

LOL Yet another case of poor white trash not really knowing who the Ni99er really is, here we have a rich black man, and poor white trash is calling him a name, when its really the poor white trash that should be name called lol. Job well done on the beating of that pink ni99er Mr. Johnson, the only thing I hope is that this trailer park, insest created animal doesnt get a penny for his troubles!

Chuck

CoreyPain718 - I'll bet you didn't do too well in school. lol

kim

Why is Mike Epps brought up, first of all if he said white bytch, blaCK WOMEN HAVE BEEN CALLED BLACK BYTCH BY WHITES.. SO LETS DONT EVEN GO THERE, THE N WORD IS OFFENSIVE TO BLACKS FROM WHAT YOUR DUMB ANCESTORS DID TO OURS AND OF COURSE YOU MAY NOT BE THE ONE WHO DID IT BUT YOU ARE STILL RACIST TO THIS DAY AND WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WNAT TO USE SUCH A HURTFUL WORD KNOWING WHERE IT CAME FROM . AND STOP WITH THE BLACKS USE IT, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL BLACKS DONT USE IT IN A DEGRADING RACIST WAY.. AND ANOTHER THING I THOUGHT YOU WHITES DIDNT LIKE RAP MUSIC .. SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT LISTEN TO IT,, I DONT LIKE ROCK OR COUNTRY AND I DONT LISTEN TO IT, I DONT GO AROUND TALKING WHAT THEY SAY AND HOW MANY BAT HEADS THEY BITE OFF! SMH!!!!

THEBASEDBOB

#THANKYOUBASEDGOD #YOU CAN HAVE MY REDNECK

itzelshunt

Not making there life any better T_T money greed Shut the hell up!

good as gold

As far as I know using the word "******" is not illegal except in employment situations.

However, it is illegal to commit assault and/or battery on someone else for whatever reason. My guess is Mr Johnson attacked without warning so the victim had no chance to defend himself. So to you blacks who feel "disrespected" then sit in jail/prison, pay court costs, pay fines, do community service, pay for court ordered anger management classes, be on probation for years, and pay restitution for medical to the victims you assault because you cant control yourself. Then good luck finding a job because you now have a criminal history.

Is it really worth it?

Meechie

LMBAO!!!!!

Truth101

I feel like this was a set-up all a long. Plus the so-called bruises look like burns or even markings from being whipped with something.... He had a wild nighht if you know what I mean. The injury that was received from all of this is VIEWING this man's body. I was really injured by the sight of his body. Get it together man. Question would you rather die in an airplane wreck because a N**** came to save you? Let us know so that anytime we See you out & about, we won't help your Stupid a**. I don't see color I view one's heart.

Capo Flynn

This guy should've got his @s$ beat just for having them Tommy Hilfiger draws on!! Typical redneck trailer trash!!

Grant black

When are "White People" going to learn that they can't get away with calling "African Americans" the "N Word" like their parents and grand parents did back in the days. These are different times we're living in now. We will beat that Ass!

Mike Vick

its funny how he calls him a ****** after the police arrive, thats y he got his ass beat..LOL

rhands

I'm black and I think the word in question has no power- period. The thing I don't get is why so many white people want to say it? I hear women call each other bitches all the time, but I have never ever thought to myself, "They say it to each other so why can't I". That's just poor stupidity on anyone's part. I don't belong to that group, therefore I can not communicate with them in the same fashion- get it! On a different note, during slavery black people were not allowed to fight back when disrespected or harmed in any matter.....that was a good thing for white people. In 2011 things are a little different and I'm going to put this as gently as I can. On average, white men are no match for the average black man physically unless they are some UFC fighter or in a group etc. Racism was created to protect whites both physically and intellectually. With a level playing field comes lost jobs and ass kick'ns for many whites so I understand their concern. I'm just sayn

jack

maybe he thought the N word was acceptable after hearing it used by most rap artists?

kim

What amazes me is the audacity of white folks thinking they can get away with using a word that their ancestors used with hate and disgust and now they think they can come and use it any damn way they want to.. dosent matter whether some blacks (not all) use it in their lyrics,, they still dont use it with hate, disgust, racism and to degrade but you whites did and you got the damn nerve to think you can just come and use it and got the nerve to say blacks say it,, wtf? when the hell have you ever wanted to copy off blacks.. and to the one who said blacks were dumb back then .. yeah your slave master relatives tried to keep them from reading.. what a low down dirty race of people and then to find out how smart we really are.. and the killing part is the white women are breaking their necks to breed and sleep and be with the black man.. oh what a web of deceit you weave!!

kim

@HC.. Eminem is a so called rapper because of black people helpimg him and if you like rap thats your damn business, what im saying is if you dont like it dont listen to it,, why talk about it,, charlie pride .. pulease i dont like him either , NO i dont like Country music or rock and thats my privilege, last time i checked i have to right ot like or dislike who i want,,, the difference to make it racist is going around talking crap about it,, im sure you have sense to comprehend that,, if not dont reply to my comment anymore! I never degrade country or rock i dont like it so i dont listen to it and thats what i said before,, how the hell can you say i.m racist. GTFOH!! whats racist is the black man that moved in a mostly white hood and they asked him was he a drug dealer and wouldnt let his friends thru the gate because they are black.. THATS RACIST,, learn what racism is.. before you call me out for it,, dont reply your stupid comments to me especially the name calling .. i dont like it and it can lead to me responding with name calling and i not even going there yet!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments