Tami from 'Basketball Wives'

IF MEEKA COMES BACK ...

I'M GONE

7/30/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0729-tami-meeka-EX
Tami Roman is throwing an ultimatum at the producers of "Basketball Wives" -- either Meeka Claxton does NOT come back next season ... or she walks.

Tami -- who used to be married to NBA star Kenny Anderson -- tells TMZ ... the straw that broke the reality star's back came when Meeka sued her over a fight that went down in Italy last month.

Tami says she knows "things got out of hand" with Meeka ... and she's "embarrassed" that things got violent ... but she was willing to let bygones be bygones ... until Meeka decided to sue.

Now Tami tells us, "I will NOT work with someone who is suing me, when they know what this situation is all about. I want to be clear, if she returns in any way, form or fashion I do not plan on participating."

A rep for Meeka had no comment.

Bernice Borders

Tami need to GO ,SHE GIVE THE SHOW A BAD LOOK. She seem to be unhappy with everything about herself so she have to take it out on someone. Tami you are are pretty young lady, why dont you act like you should,i know your girl are so ashame of the way you act on the show.

Georgie

Speak for yourself T COOK, black men are marrying other races because they covet white skin as the standard of beauty, and because they date who they want to date. As a black woman i do the same thing so speak for yourself, as being loud and bickering. Anybody DUMB enough to base the behaviors of all black women on the cir****tances based on a reality tv show is a MORON. Get a life sweetie.

Georgie

correction: I meant as a black woman I do the same thing (ie, date whoever I want regardless of race).

mojo3

Adios! And, while you are gone...do enroll in more than one Anger Management class. You, Tami, are in dire need of them!

Never seen such embarrassment coming from a grown woman (older than all the others on the show--what a horrible example and roll model for young ladies!

You dear Tami...have demons within. Search your soul, they go back a long, long way!!!!

mojo3

Anthony

The Show should be called Exwifes.

Leo V.

"she was willing to let bygones be bygones ... until Meeka decided to sue." Really? That's so nice of Tami to make the decission to let bygones be bygones after bitch slapping someone? Bitch, you're dilluted! Oh, and you're weave is a mess!

krazy

Meeka should sue Sahunie ass too. She is an instigator. The only reason Shaunie invited Tami on the trip is because she was afraid not too. I hope Meeka leave the show. She's too classy for these Basketball Groupies. These ole bitches should be ashamed of themselves.

ambarbituate

Tami may be drama, but at least she's real. Meeka is a troublemaker. I'm sure that's why she's there, but I'd rather watch without Meeka. I was excited when she left Italy.

Melanie

They need to let Meeka go because she was the cause of most of the drama between this season. And if they do decide not to bring Tami back, Tami should sue because one the show's produces was right there with her in Italy instigating things between Tami and Meeka. I think it's funny how everyone talks about how much class Shaunie has when she acts like she's in high school.

Ricco

Oh Tami...see thats what happens when threaten to sue Evelyn...whats goes around comes around. I hope Meeka goes threw with her lawsuit and takes all your money. You shouldn't never put your hands on anyone. Control your temper, cause at the end of the day you will be sued. How you gonna slap a Lawyer and think to get away with it?

Sto

LOVE YOU, TAMI!! STAY BEING A BAD BITCH, MY GIRL!!

JimmyCrapCorn

Is it me, or does Meeka look like Cee-Lo Green in Wendy Williams' wig?

Phoenix

Really? Giving the litigious nature of the world Tami shouldn't be surprised when they never was friends to begin with. And to me, she has no right of giving ultimatums when she, herself in the opening of this season with BBW was flaunting her papers that she claimed she was filing on Evelyn!!! Get over yourself (although she was my girl but her tantrums and rage is becoming redundant)!

nakia

Who cares if tammi leaves!!!! Meka is doing the right thing....what goes around comes around! did'nt tammi try to sue evelyn for NO REASON? Tammi is tired and wants to be Evelyn and is jealous of Meeka!! (PERIOD)