Tami from 'Basketball Wives'

IF MEEKA COMES BACK ...

I'M GONE

7/30/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0729-tami-meeka-EX
Tami Roman is throwing an ultimatum at the producers of "Basketball Wives" -- either Meeka Claxton does NOT come back next season ... or she walks.

Tami -- who used to be married to NBA star Kenny Anderson -- tells TMZ ... the straw that broke the reality star's back came when Meeka sued her over a fight that went down in Italy last month.

Tami says she knows "things got out of hand" with Meeka ... and she's "embarrassed" that things got violent ... but she was willing to let bygones be bygones ... until Meeka decided to sue.

Now Tami tells us, "I will NOT work with someone who is suing me, when they know what this situation is all about. I want to be clear, if she returns in any way, form or fashion I do not plan on participating."

A rep for Meeka had no comment.

nipbru

I think meeka should leave. yes tami was wrong for hitting her but she shouldnt have started with tami..wayy back with the polo event.The show would be boring without tami, the rating would go downnn...and why meeka always gotta be lookin greasy and oily...ugh

Kim

HAHAHA Thats Karma for you, Bitch!!!

Sandy White

As many drunken brawls she gets into, See YA!!!!

tamika

Well it look like Meeka needs to go. Tami makes the show at this point, without her it's no point. Honestly, I don't know why they chose Meeka to be on the show anyway.

pintobean

Miss Tami, you threaten to sue your castmate Evelyn for the t-shirts she made about you...now you are being sued by the women you assaulted so GTFOH before I pull your weave out!

Dpdiva07

Meeka is of no importance, she can keep her ass home.

michael

i love tami she tells it like it is and that is the way it should be, if meeka comes back and tami leaves i will stop watching basketball wives, the show is good, but tami makes the show in my opinion, cause she keeps it real.

Deb

I don't understand how you can get slapped in Italy, hop on a plane back to the US and sue someone? It didn't happen here. She should have had Tami arrested in Italy, if she felt that passionate. Give me a break, if any court in the US takes the time to listen to this nonsense it's wasting resources. Unreal!

cha cha

Shaunie ... your nose is starting to look like Michael Jacksons ... really !!!! You really look like Jiminy Cricket .. really !!!!

Shelly

Tami is too broke to leave the show. She knows after Basketball Wives she will be back to her regular boring life. You can tell how broke she is from the way that horse hair looks on her head. She belongs on a youtube video getting into a fight with someone in the hood!!!! Better yet she should get on the Jerry Springer show!!!!!

Gwinea

Let her go...who cares.....but I think: she'll be back...she loves the attention and what else does she have anyway?

cleveland

Tammi"s a bum bitch.....she's always bullying on somebody. Meeka should sue her tired ass for every dime she making on the show then she'll think twice before she put her hands on somebody else. She's classless

blackgale2004

I SAY AGAIN "MEEKA" DID A WHORE MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAMI SHOUL HAV NOT DONE WHAT SHE DID(BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!) ROYCE,MEEKA&GLORIA NEED 2 BE REPLAC!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLA BAC @ YOUR GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT!HOT! HOT MESS!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly

WAIT A MINUTE TAMI YOU ACTUALLY SAID YOU ARE WILLING TO LET BYGONES BE BYGONES....DUMMY YOU ARE THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS MESS!!! VH1 WHY IN THE HELL DID Y'ALL PUT THIS HAS BEEN ON T.V ANYWAY. SHE IS A DRUNKEN LOSER THAT LIKES TO INSTIGATE. MY GOODNESS SHE HAS TWO DAUGHTERS WHO ARE MORE MATURE THAN HER. TAMI YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. YOU CAN'T BE UNGHETTO EVEN WHEN BEING ON T.V!!!! GOODNESS

HulaGirl

Tami sucks anyway, she is immature and a drama queen. She should be ashamed to act like that with daughters being featured on the show. She is outta control, I say let her walk!