CASEY ANTHONY

NO INTERVIEWS

I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP

7/30/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Anthony Treatment
Casey Anthony
won't be sitting down with ABC .. NBC ... CBS or any other network for at least a couple of months -- TMZ has learned Casey will be seeking professional treatment for serious mental issues instead.

Sources close to Anthony tell us ... Casey is seeking treatment for three reasons:

First, Casey now realizes that her questionable behavior when her daughter Caylee went missing back in 2008 stemmed from "obvious mental health issues."

The second reason -- Casey still needs help coping with the "obvious trauma of losing her child."

Third, Casey spent nearly three years in solitary confinement in a Florida jail ... where she spent 23 hours a day in a 4x9 foot cell ... all while facing murder chargers. Our source, directly connected to Casey, tells us, "It messed with her head."

We're told Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will continue to field offers on behalf of Casey ... and when she's healthy, Anthony will have the final word on where and how her story will be told.

Previous 15 Comments | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63

Mee

How do we know the treatment worked?
IF SHE DOES NOT KILL AGAIN ?

momof2

this makes me so mad. i dont give a f*** what is wrong with her ugly ass self. she murdered her child. someone needs to lay her out and put her in the cold wet ground where she belongs.

anticasey

ok so when her "special" airs...we should all shut off our tvs for the shows period of time for Caylee. Her getting paid for killing her daughter is re****ulous! Caylee doesnt get a "special" she doesnt even get to lose her first tooth!

Bekkah

I didn't know there was a rehab for baby killers. When you kill your own child and get away with it you should not even be able to tell a story. Just cause she wasnt covicted doesnt mean she didnt do it. If you seriously think this woman didnt kill her child you need to watch the whole trail again and you needs to get the rehab. I hope everyone doesn*****ch the movie or read the book this murderer does, if so I feel bad for you cause you are supporting a murderer for killing an innocent child named CAYLEE ANTHONY. A poor child dead for the mistakes of a horrible mother. Go ahead and say any crap on this post but I wont give a sh*t what you say and if you dont give a **** what I say move the fu*k on!

bayou biloxi

test

kevin kelly

Guilty or not, her behavior was definitely inappropriate for a mother who recently lost her child in such a violent way. It's apparent that she's in need of help for her mental issues. PTSD, for one (especially if she was actually NOT guilty, which few people believe). Bi-Polar disorder is also a strong possibility, but the more serious of two forms, type I, which brings on the changes in personality, delusional thinking, hypersexuality, violence, etc. But the fact that she's doing it in such a PUBLIC manner leads me to believe she's still intent on convincing people (maybe even herself?) that's she's innocent, and that in itself is a SYMPTOM of mental illness.

suan

What she needs is to hear her daughter sing *you are my sunshine* over and over and over and over.......Thats what i can still hear when this bitches name is brought up1

suan

What Casey Anthony needs for thearpy is to hear her daughter sing*you are my sunshine* over and over and over...... That what I hear when this bitches name is brought up.

Previous 15 Comments | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63