Kings of Leon

LEAD SINGER BAILS

BEFORE SHOW IS OVER

7/30/2011 5:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0730_kings_of_leon_video
The Kings of Leon concert in Dallas, TX ended early last night after lead singer Caleb Followill left the stage "to vomit" ... and never returned.

Caleb complained of the heat and said he was going backstage to vomit and drink a beer. But when it became clear he wasn't coming back, two of the other band members took to the mic and apologized for the fact Caleb couldn't finish the show.

But they did throw him under the bus before leaving, saying, "Hate Caleb, not us."

0730_kings_of_leon_twitter_2

b

These guys are homos their music sucks and he's a DRUNK. Why would anyone go to their lame concert?

spinner25

His band mates are complete AZZHOLEZ.

Heat stroke is nothing to play with. If you're in a hot environment like Texas (born and raised, I know what I"m talking about) and you're jumping around on state, UNDER HOT LIGHTS; you're going to get dehydrated. Even more so if you've consumed an alcohol in recent hours.

The "I"m gonna vomit" feeling when you're extremely overheated is your bodies WARNING SIGN and you'd be a fool to ignore it.

Caleb should have left the stage, and I"m glad he did. I"m not a KOL fan, but I never want a musician to suffer physically just for fan's enjoyment.

spinner25

I'm convinced.

The average TMZ commenter is no smarter than your everyday frog. You know, the animal that will sit in pan as it slowly heats and get cooked to death because it's so stupid.

You're all frogs.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Damn right to throw him under the bus. Rock & roll a**hole gets old real fast. I hope the ticketholders got their money back.

BIgTex

*******... That's how TX is in the summer. Man up!

stella

i never understand why bands don't just start jamming for fun in these situations. the audience is there, why not take requests, turn it into a party. probably make for a very memorable show.

asstird

I don't understand how these people are million dollar
performers and they can't do a simple show with a little
stomach flu. I used to complete 8hour shifts for minamum
wage retailers to pay my bills on time and you don't see
me woosing out. Premadonnas!

mr happy

what a prick...dylan's been at it for how many years? and never bailed as you did.
**** kings of leon.
just goes to show ya, where the real passion for music is

obama'saracist

if your to weak ass to sing then why would we want you come back?your weak and inferior

cnoe

Whaetver.....Rihanna stoped why because she started a FIRE!!!!!!!! No good music people, BritBrit woudnt do that : )
Oh and Yes I was at the Rihanna Concert

primjet

****** ******* manufactured commercial plastic losers. i hope their plane crashes

ddadd

TMZ Sucks.................. and their weird staff. Please someday - get a real job!

Nurse Ratched

best thing about that show: band of horses. second best thing about that show: kings of leon walking off stage.

Kris Manning

pure cr*p

Kris Manning

He was probably drunk. Their music (if you can call it that) sucks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments