« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kristin Cavallari

This Is What You're Missing, Jay!

7/30/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0730_kristin_cavallari_inf
Kristin Cavallari threw on a small black dress and hit up a hotspot last night she KNEW she'd get photographed at ... STK in Hollywood.

Eat your heart out, Mr. Cutler.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

wow

She is hot. He looks like such a douche.

phyuck

While this chick is hot, she is not "OMG I can't believe I dumped her" hot. Trust me I don't think he regrets anything. There are plenty of hot blonds out there that he can bang and he doesn't have to marry any of them.

alex

O.K. ..and? - She's an L.A. 6 -

RWP

Jay Cutler is a crappy QB. Apparently, he makes bad calls off the field also.

DA BEARS !!!

SUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK !!

Nostradamus

Um yeah, Jay has been there and done that.
He's very aware of what she looks like on the outside (bleh) and inside (vile).
sniff sniff

Tess

Hey TMZ, maybe he realized he wanted more than an empty vessel.

Sandra

Mr Cutler apparently broke off the engagement and is not missing a thing!!

Big Daddy

She is a pretty gal. She reminds me some what of a young Kritsy McNichols. Probably spelled the name wrong. Oh well

The Judge

She isn't very attractive. She should have gotten married at a younger age. I always get a laugh out of these young semi-attractive girls in Hollywood who fail to realize they are only going to get less attractive as they get older. Hot-looking women over 30 are just rare...and she certainly won't be one of them.

South Sider1

And she missed out on his MULTI-million dollar contract. I think Jay will juuuuuuust fine.

John

I don't like stick figures but hell I hit that..

oh and he screwed up because he will marry someone almost as good looking but they will not have any money like her so they will drain him and then dump him..

wormser

Jay Cutler is a putz...sorry there is no amount of money you could pay me to have his offspring. I don't care if he is a Football player.

monte

nice lobster hands and claw drop shadow on the sidewalk. imagin getting a handjob from that thing.

Heidi

Ooooh yes, he's missing an anorexic looking airhead for sure.

mike hunt

Monte must totally be for the gays. Yeah the first thing I look at where her hands?? STFU !! Monte has a thing for hands though. His right and left,, his two best friends,,,bahhhhahaha.. Same goes for any tool bag saying this chick is ugly.. I wouldn't even talk to her,, yeah,, Oh,, yeah really buddy,, I like to see the tail you losers pull.. Idiots. STFU

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments