LINDSAY LOHAN

FALLS DOWN

7/30/2011 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0730_paris_nicki_lindsay_inf
Lindsay Lohan
went out again in Malibu last night with pals Paris and Nicky Hilton and she just couldn't stand it -- no, really ... she fell down.

Lindsay blamed her little trip on the paps, posting this on her Twitter page:

0730_LINDSAY_TWEET

tgrfan42069

every thing is someone Else's fault in lindsays world

Delmar

Here's a video, her fall is quick and she's laughing.

Zell

Yeah I'm sure it was the paparazzi, and not alcohol and drugs.

Holly G

You know she falls an awful lot for someone who doesn't have an ear infection,brain tumor and is sober? Or is it just me?

Surf Monkey

It should've been you instead of Amy Winehouse. pitty.

Surf Monkey

It should've been you instead of Amy Winehouse. At least she had talent.

Rogue Warrior

It's so nice to come inside from the sun for a bit to see all these MTV girls speculating on a rich, attractive 25 yr old lady! Isn't it about time for BUBBA to pick you up in his El Camino and take you to the all you can eat buffet aka your trough?

If you spent as much time on yoursleves as you do Linds, maybe your husbands would listen to you again. Until then, it's ladies like Casey, Lindsay, and Paris who are having all the fun!
You rode lizards will never change your stripes, just your handles!

H8ng is a disease in which there is no known cure, it's limited to jails (your own minds), institutions, or death (you're slowly dying at your keyboards). Here's to all of you Davey Boying yourselves!!!!!!

yerppi3

I also love how she tells not one, but THREE different excuses for why she fell. She was "blinded by the paps lights", then they pushed her, then she tripped. So which excuse are you using this time Lindsay?? You lie so much now you can't even pick which lie you're gonna tell before you run on your computer and make excuses for why you were caught falling on your ass once again

who-me

ilovegossip

It's clear in the video on X17 that she wasn't pushed by a pap, as the guy behind her, holding back the paps, goes in the door with her. She's not facing the paps, so the light wasn't blinding her. I think she just tripped, for whatever reason. She needs to stop making excuses though. It makes her look bad.

who-me

Hey Nicky, would you throw some of your bald spot covering bangs my way to cover my Lieutenant Worf size receding forehead? Luvs u Lindzae!

Big Jim Slade

The irrelevant three rides again.

JJwalla

Once again Lindsay has been clean since September 2010, the only report was form Dawn Hollard who is looking to cash in on Lindsay's life.

who-me

Hey Nicky, do you think if you throw your bangs over your baldspot that it might be able to cover my Lieutenant Worf forehead?

justme80013

whatta stupid gash....just stay home and get bombed....thats what i do and no DUI yet....go figure