LINDSAY LOHAN

FALLS DOWN

7/30/2011 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0730_paris_nicki_lindsay_inf
Lindsay Lohan
went out again in Malibu last night with pals Paris and Nicky Hilton and she just couldn't stand it -- no, really ... she fell down.

Lindsay blamed her little trip on the paps, posting this on her Twitter page:

0730_LINDSAY_TWEET

Superman

Paris is waiting for the opportune time to push LieHo down a flight of stairs and then tell everybody she was drunk and high. Then, Paris will turn to her sister, Nicky, and say, "Pay me my dollar, bitch."

bring back recent posts

lmfao @ vegasMarage..funny comment

Red Cloud

Speaking of Twitter, Lindsay pulled FIVE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY TWO new followers yesterday!!!! Oh yeah, I can clearly see she's universally despised. LOL!!!!!! C'mon non-fans, get a grip!!!! And please, no silly, stupid comparisons to Snooki or ???? unless you want me to die laughing when I come back here drunk tonight.

If you drink, don't drive. Leave the driving to the sober.

gone, gone, gone...........

shawn

Honestly, this smells like two losers trying to squeeze the last drops out of their 15 minutes of fame. www.reverbnation.com/shawnmcquaid

Ghost Rider

Test Post #17

I think that Im sick of the like/dislike comment system of the new format already.

lvslezak

Wish I could have been there to help her up. Lindsay = Love her. Sorry haters...

Blood Red Witch

Give Lindsay some credit. She tried to stop her fall by latching on to Paris. She managed not to do a full face plant this time!

ilovegossip

Paris has 4.5 million twitter followers. That must just frost Lindsay and Red Bull's butt!!! LOL!!!

TheMarshmallowMan

That picture is worth 1000 STD's

karen darvin

i thinnk that those blinding lights really could make you fall, one in the eyes up close is pretty blinding.these paps are a real threat to peoples safety, it certainly does pose a threat, either following in cars at high speeds or blinding people in high heels stepping off of curbs,good way to break a leg, and as someone with a cast now for severed tendon surgery in hand, it's a big long timely hassle.even here in richardson texas i am so fabulous that they found me and made me cut my tendon.and i'll bet linds wanys that chanel bangle paris is wearing.chanel to them is like jewelry from wal mart

Blood Red Witch

I have known full blown raging alcohalics that didnt fall down as much as she does! Maybe the judge should have ordered her to have her balance checked by a dr.

NobodySpecial

You can say alot of bad things about Lindsay, but you have to give her credit for keeping the Los Angeles paps in business. In this economy I guess thats a positive thing.

Seriously though, who gave her the advice to go back to the people who led her down a path of self-destruction? Is she just stupid or did she hire someone who is ten times dumber than her ?

cairoroo

I'm confused, Lindsey. Were you blinded, did u trip, or, were you pushed??? Seriously, it was YOUR post. You had plenty of time to choose one..

JJwalla

Lindsay and Paris have matured beyond their years, any suggestion of drug use can be blamed on TMZ false reporting.

Grandma Cracker

#1 looks like on the way in
#2 looks worse for the wear (drunk) on the way out.
Why is it LINDSAY that always gets pushed and falls down?