Ashton Kutcher

MEGA-TRAILER

MAKES WAVES ON 'MEN' SET

7/31/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0729_a_ashton_kutcher_trailer_launch_V2
Ashton Kutcher
is getting the ROYAL treatment on the set of "Two and a Half Men" ... with a MASSIVE kick-ass trailer all to himself -- but to some Charlie Sheen supporters who still work on the show, it's a bit much.

The mansion on wheels is two stories of awesomeness -- with satellite TV hookups, customized everything ... and "pop out" sections which expand to make the trailer EVEN BIGGER!

Problem is ... there are still plenty of Team Sheen people working on the show ... and we're told they feel the mega-trailer is "over the top" and makes Kutcher come off like a "diva."

But he IS the star of the biggest show on TV ... and Charlie had a pretty big trailer too when he worked on the show.

Plus, if someone offered you a badass trailer for free -- you probably wouldn't say "no" either ... right?

Cynthia

I hope Jon Cryer's trailer is equally as lavish. To me, HE is the star of this show and deserves much more credit than he has gotten.

laurie

I'm not a fan of Ashton's at all so bummed he's on 2 1/2 men....

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

Mr. Demi Moore is a Dud. I predict Two and a Half Men won't even last the whole season. Chuck Lorre is smart and probably already working on a show to take its place. Hope so!

larry

Unfreaking believable!!!! Who does htis D-Lister think he is??? Asston is NOT that special or talented! His movies over the years haveproved that by being mainly stinking worse than a family of skunks!!! Holland Taylor and John Cryer are the Emmy winners on this show deserving trailers like this not Asston! This show will be gone by mid-season! People don't like Asston all that much!

koltjackson#68

why would anyone hate on Kutcher because they are friends with Sheen? dont they realize charlie put this on himself and Ashton is just taking advantage of the opertunity?

Jude

LOVE IT! GO ASHTON!!

cwc

I give it a year,and then nobody will care.It will just fade away..and Ashton will walk away with all that money and move on to something else.

MP

If I were Ashton I would have turned down that trailer and asked for something smaller. He's the new kid on the block, why make waves right from the get go?

noonie

The only question at this point is how much the ratings are going to tank once episodes with Ashton instead of Charlie start airing.

CBS is probably hoping it will be only 20% or so. I'm predicting 50% or more.

ted

Figures. He's such a douchebag.

nick

Those are the uglies*****ermarks I have ever seen.

TheREALdeal

That is an Anderson Mobile Estates http://andersonmobileestates.com/home.html

They are the best trailors! Didnt they work with Will Smith, John Mayer and bunch of other celebrities?

cadg120773

Hello there,
Want to know more about the happenings of the celebrities at this site.

[url=http://www.fight-panic-attacks.com/]Cure Panic Attacks[/url]

John dowser

You are a traitor "don't get me started creep" I hope the show tanks...Ashton Kutcher is a suck ass scab. His wife who had ties to the Sheen Family is a washed up old broad...with no income. I hope the show gets canceled. Charlie was the whole show duh!!!

Zell

Charlie Sheen is a MUCH bigger diva. Two and a half men was, and most likely always will be, a terrible television show. The only people who like Charlie Sheen are uneducated morons, who only like him because he's a complete s***bag. Well, that's my two cents anyway.