Anna Nicole Smith

L.A. MANSION FOR SALE

8/1/2011 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0801_anna_nicole_house_sale_launch_V2
The L.A. home where Anna Nicole Smith shot her wacky reality show is officially on the market ... and it can be yours for a cool $1.75 mil.

TMZ has learned ... the people in charge of Anna's estate put the home up for sale on Sunday -- and we're told the money made from the sale of the house will go back into Anna's estate.

The 4,700 square foot home -- located up in the hills in Studio City, CA -- boasts 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, a fitness center, HUGE chandeliers, a giant master bedroom and some pretty sick views.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

"HUGE chandeliers"??? Oh, I get it. TMZ made a funny.

Stbr

uh oh. First no Marshal money now he's been kicked out of the house?! Looks like Anna Nicole's baby daddy might actaully have to go find a job!

cjs

I miss her .

Pimpcessa

Seems to me that "The Estate", aka baby daddy, is running low in funds. It's a shame that he's spending his daughter inheritance by sitting on his butt instead of getting a job. Larry...let me guess...you're tooooo faaaaamous to be able to get a real job, right??

Guarantee you all that when that child grows up, we are going to see her flip out over what should have and could have been hers, if Daddy-O didn't spend it because he chose to mooch off her estate. Kurt Cobains daughter did too, because sleazoid Mommy, the junkie, spent her cash like **** through a goose!

snowcat

That's a nice house with a great view.If I lived in Ca and had the money,I would definately buy it.

rob

I actually liked Anna Nicole's reality show and I loved her house. So when did Anna sell this house?

D-INCARNATION

Very close to the road, doesen't appear to be gated at all?

Cartman

I'd buy that house if I wanted to live in Cali, which I don't.

Fallopia Lopez

REEALLLLY boring house. You could get something like that for about 1/2 the price if it wasn't "Anna Nicole Smith's house".

Johnnyt

Sick views? Or "slick views" as in good?

laurie

Cheap kitchen for such a beautiful house.

JulieN AZ

I really miss Anna. She was a blast, even if it was drug/booze induced most of the time. It's obvious by the photos that her daughter and the kid's father has been living there. Too bad they couldn't keep it for her daughter. RIP Anna.

mi girl

its off coldwater on avienda del sol next door to her shrink
Kris whatever her name is---there is no security -up in the hills-no place to park but the garage-- I wouldn't live there. She got the money from working on her reality show

weer

anna nicole and her son died because they were greedy drug addicts who didn't respect anybody. they only loved money and drugs. i whould never live in that house where those losers lived. "babydaddy" and his cash cow will meet the same fate. i'm glad marshall family prevailed after 15 years of legal battle.

brenna lee roth

I'm not shocked this is for sale, I am shocked that Anna had a home gym and was still fat.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments