CHARLIE SHEEN

FOOTING THE BILL FOR

BROOKE MUELLER'S REHAB

8/1/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0731_charlie_sheen_brooke_mueller_tmz_ex
Charlie Sheen thinks his way of rehab is the best way -- so he's having his ex-wife Brooke Mueller go through the same treatments he recently did ... and he's picking up the tab.

Sources close to Sheen tell TMZ he didn't like the idea of Brooke going down to Mexico for rehab, saying he felt the treatment there was dangerous and he felt she might die. As we first reported, the treatment involved prescribing a drug that's not legal in the United States.

So, we're told Charlie actually flew down to Mexico in a private jet, picked her up, and brought her back to the States. Brooke was only south of the border for 12 hours before Charlie scooped her up.

Then, according to our sources, Charlie decided to bring back his own team of doctors -- the ones he used a few months back when the "Two and a Half Men" people wanted him to get treatment.

We're told he's now set Brooke up at an undisclosed location and is paying for the whole thing.

Looks like Brooke will soon be winning at rehab herself.

some guy

Hmmm... maybe I could boycott TMZ till that pathetic excuse for a human being Mike Walters leaves.

kerrplunk

This is why chuck is a good guy!

A.M.D

UGH! Sick of the both of them.

Dan

Nothing says love like the sharing of rehab treatment

Flower

Earlier, you reported she was not allowed to fly to Mexico because of problems with her passport. Not really believing anything you print.

lilirose_74

I'm very happy to hear something positive said about Charlie. Charlie shows that deep down is a good man. I love you Charlie and Keep up the Good work!

Mick Kahler

The only reason people go to Mexico for drug treatment is because the world's other drug mecca, Amsterdam, is all booked up!

jack-55d79

So, the implication of that is he didn't 'blink' and cure himself. Which was what he was promoting during his tour. Unless people seriously considered that a joke I think that's very irresponsible and amounts to sugar-coating addiction. Not a responsible message to send at all and not smart. Yes, I think some people are stupid enough to look up to his lifestyle, and would be influenced by what he says. He promoted himself as the king of a certain type of party. I hope she succeeds.

Kari

For those beautiful children's sake, I hope she makes it. But Charlie hasn't beaten addictions himself. There's nothing to say "his way" has worked or will work. But I give him credit for helping her. I hope they both can stay sober.

Sammie

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Like it worked so well for him! LOL!!!!!! Too friggin' funny. I wasn't going to post since this A-hole (him, not her) does not deserve my attention but this was too funny to pass up.

Escapee1

Whether or not you like the guy, you have to respect him for being a standup guy to do this for her...At least she's in the United States and getting a chance to turn her life around. Good job Charlie! Hope the BOTH of you can get back on track in life!

There's a problem here

Tell ya what, when you have to go back into rehab for substance abuse over and over within the period of a year it's time to tie up the loose ends because it's only a matter of time. This woman is doomed. Keep fighting the good fight and kicking ass Robert Downey. It's too bad more people can't keep fighting like you do.

yo

Instead of 12 step,

Charlie uses private 7-gram rock step

cause that's the way he and Brooke roll

zhams

I am a doctor,rich and beautiful.and now I am
seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Quenna2011 on
------ milcupid.ČoM - - ----- ..it is the largest and best club for wealthy people and their admirers to chat online. …you don’t have to be rich there ,but you can meet one ,maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends
---------

Dawn

I give Charlie credit...for once he is thinking about someone else..ya she is a skank.... but she still is the mother of his children... anyone in Cali knows Mexico is not a safe place right now!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments