Kate Gosselin

I Can Still Stomach My Ex

8/1/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0801_jon_kate_INF
A fresh-faced and makeup free Kate Gosselin showed off her taut mother of eight abs as her ex-husband Jon Gosselin picked up their kids in Pennsylvania this weekend.

In Kate's case, divorce really does the body good.

smiley

I thought she was selling water. lol

DJ

I just want to pitch one in for the rumor mill. In this photo it appears she might have had a nose job.
Abs, weave, drama or not, she is still the B!tch she always was! Vomit!!!!!

Liz

I'm so happy for Jon that he got away from her! She is one nasty bi#ch!!

Karmagal

U can put lipstick on a pig and its still a PIG!

maggie

Yes, she had a tummy tuck, so what, if she didn't keep up with it she wouldn't look like that. My sister had a tummy tuck after she lost weight, but unfortunately, she gained all the weight back +. Obviously Kate works out and takes care of herself. As for being a *B*, I thought so too...but now, find out reality show are scripted.....so maybe she was just suppose to look like a *B*. As for the reality show, I enjoyed it and Loved watching the kids grow up and they are not brats as some people have stated...they seem to be very good kids and are cute to boot! All kids act like brats at one time or another....overall, they are nice kids. Also very cute.

amazon_woman

WHERE IS HER MAKEUP ? SHE KNOWS THAT SHE SHOULDN'T COME OUTSIDE WITHOUT IT !

nikki

she looks good. Some of you are being haters!! lol

Ambulance Chaser hater

DIVORCE does not do a body good... that would be PLASTIC SURGERY, just like her it's PLASTIC and fake!

Can't stand either one of them!!! Nasty freaks! Keep them off the air. And once again WHY is TMZ giving them the time of day???

Onewhoknows

I see her pap Chris is peddling her photo around. This was on ROL over the weekend. Did you know Kate makes money from these pictures. She calls Chris and tells him where she will be and what is going on so he can be there to take pics. He and Kate must need money or she is probably freaking out because she has been off the tabloid radar for a while now with Jon getting all the press lately. No Katie Irene is not about to let anyone forget her especially when there is a dope out there who will take her photos, sell them and split the proceeds with her.

Kevin

WHY is TMZ bringing these people back from the dead?? They are a waste. It was so nice not seeing there faces everyday.

kr

She's hot. I will take care of you unlike that loser!

Anthony

Say what you want, you fat old hags, but she looks pretty good there. She isn't at all bad looking and has a nice bod. I don't tend to give a crap how she got it to look that good. Don't tell me she isn't exercising and eating right. Some of you fat trollops could hire a hospital full of plastic surgeons and you would still look like crap a few months later. That stupid dope husband of hers lost the best POA he ever had or will ever have.

mildly insane

She had serious reconstructive surgery

ZOEY

If she didn't have all that plastic surgery, I'd commend her for her body...but she had work done, which made it a lot easier for her to tone up...

kat118

Not a fan, but she looks good. Even with a tummy tuck, you have to still work to maintain a body like that. It is not a magic fix. She obviously works out a lot...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments