Kate Middleton

THE ROYAL

SUPERMARKET SWEEP

8/1/2011 2:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0801-kate-middleton-bauer-griffin
Married just over three months, Kate Middleton is already back on the market ... the supermarket that is.

Wearing jeans and ballet flats and not a fancy hat in sight, Prince William's wife pushed her own shopping cart full of groceries at a Tesco supermarket in North Wales on Monday.

She's the Duchess of soccer moms.

Kimberly

I just love her! Everything she stands for BUT........is it really that cold in London right now for a sweater and scarf? Looks great but still - odd :/

McG

Kate is the best thing that has ever happened to modern British royalty. The girl appears to be keeping it all together under a lot of scrutiny, I think she is fantastic.

omegabeta

please. this is for show. "the firm" is working overtime to make sure that Kate and Wills appear to be "furgal" and "just like everyone else." Don't believe the hype.

SNAFU

This really shouldn't be a shock. After all she did come from the real world before her parents became rich, and there is bodyguards with her when she in the public. Also I don't believe the British people make a big deal out the royals like North America does because they're used to them.

Straight Talkin Texan

Here in Texas it's so damn hot that I don't want to even THINK about sweaters and scarves, but Kate looks great in hers!

briana

She is beautiful. Just beautiful.

wow

She's nice and tall but way too thin. I'd like to see her in a swimsuit to estimate better.
I"m straight female and not overweight or jealous. I just think she could use another twenty pounds.

NocturnalDirtPeople

Is that even her i think its a look-a-like

Canon

Her legs are way to short for her body. She looks like a Munchkin. Her and her balding husband, two physical rejects. Sort of like Ivanka Trumpa. It's good to have money.

pauline

@Stupidity2damnhigh, your name I think fits you. Show some respect to the Duchess. Her name is not Kate Middleton. When she married Prince William she took his name. So now her title is HRH Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or according to the Queen she can be called Princess Catherine.
And I think the Duchess just show's how she is just like any newly married wife. I think she is beautiful and I wish them all the best. Rock on!!!!

PathFinder

She looks amazing.. but everyone acts like she and Wil just got together, and she going to change him.. BTW they dated each other for 9 years, yes I said 9 years prior to the wedding, I think if anything is going to change, it would have by now

cwc

I think she is doing everything just right. I can't wait to see the beautiful children they will have. I just hope they don't look to much like Charles and his side of the family.

NYC

I love Tesco's!!

ros

Why is the duchess still being referred to as Kate Middleton. Should we not refer to her as Duchess Kate or princess, not Kate Middleton

adamhill94

This photo is from months ago, before she even married william, we had this in the english newspapers a long time ago lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments