Casey Anthony

SURFACES IN OHIO:

THE FIRST PHOTOS

8/3/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Anthony Ohio
Casey Anthony was hanging out in Ohio this past weekend ... and now new photos -- the first since her release from jail -- have surfaced showing the 25-year-old hiding in plain sight during a mid-day shopping trip.

Casey was photographed on Sunday -- trying to blend in by wearing an Ohio State University baseball cap, a tight-fitting top and glasses as she walked around town ... stopping at an Old Navy to check out some dresses.
 080311_casey_anthony_video
Anthony has several relatives who live in Ohio -- but it's unclear if she has spent time them. Sources extremely close to Anthony tell us she has been bouncing around the country ever since her release from jail after being acquitted of murdering her daughter.

Next stop -- no one seems to know.

However, TMZ broke the story ... Casey intends to seek treatment for mental issues. No word on where and when that will happen.

0803_casey_anthony_released_footer_v2

Brittany

I can deffently tell its casey..she might look a tad bit different then she did in jail because in there you dont have makeup and you dont get much food.So that explains why she gained a few pounds, especially if she's in the house hiding out 90% of the time. shes trying to look different. What a s***bag out shopping when she killed her daughter.I cant believe shes not in prison for the rest of her life!!!!!!!!

Kelly Castle

I think they need to keep her in prison for the rest of her life for what she did to her little girl. I don't care what others think or dont think what she did to her little girl. If she didnt want her she should gave her to her parents or didnt go out and have SEX and it wouldn't happened. All she wanted to do is go to clubs and not take care of her.

silent

Dear OHIO please do not marry this woman she killed her child she will not be a good parent.

pete schmidt

I live here in Florida, Pinellas County actually. I followed the case from the beginning. This bitch was a party whore and getting pregnant impeded her partying. This is how I think it went down.Casey always loved partying and having sex, she got pregnant and had that lil angel Caylee,(God has and loves her now)unfortunately Caylee put a damper on her partying. In order to keep partying Casey would take Caylee with her, slip her a Xanex or 2 and put her in the trunk, routinely,if she went home with anyone for sex or partying she would finish up before the sun came up and go home. One night she didn't have any Xanex but she had looked up how to make Chloroform. She used the Chloroform, probably more then once, unfortunately she had gotten to drunk or high the night prior while whoring. She woke up after noon time, went to the trunk and that poor , sweet, innocent little girls brain and body had already cooked in the Florida heat. Remember folks it was June, and I can tell you with no uncertainty, the temperature in that trunk was well over 250 degrees. If I was on that jury she would have been waiting for Old Sparky and be the second woman in Florida, right behind Eileen Wournos. She knows what she did and I wouldn't be surprised if she commits suicide, the cowardly way out. Thanks for letting me air my opinion.

KEN

The pictures are fake, thats not Casey Anthony, you guys got taken on this one.

Hawaiian Guy

God bless this women,and everybody how passes judgement.

mike

The time to care is long gone..Let's give it a rest and get on to what's important today.

ted

Great...keep the hot chick out of jail...who cares if she killed their child...she can have more!!! I still can't believed she walked...way to go!!!

ladonna g

how sad to still hear about casey anthony,there was no justice for her baby.

Joyce

Snot. Nobody cares.

John Row

uhh? who cares? is lindsay lohan ok? pffft

Jenn

Her new LIE she drowned and her father covered it up with her,I'm sorry if it was just a accident what do they have to cover up.You take the baby

Rick Wydeck

I would like to go out with her . she gives me a boner when i see her on line .I would love to be with her. god will forgive her for what she has or has not done YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LIVE HER ALONE .

STEPHANIE

CASEY ANTHONY IS A MURDER

max

i would gladly have dinner with casey anthony because she needs a good rich man to be there for her despite everything

Previous 15 Comments | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments