REPORT:

CHARLIE'S FUNERAL

IN 'MEN' PREMIERE

8/2/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0802_sheenLooks like Charlie Sheen's character will be six feet under when "Two and a Half Men" returns this fall.

After TMZ reported Sheen's Charlie Harper will be killed off ... and now, according to Deadline.com, Harper's funeral will take place at the beginning of the September 19 show.

The episode will reportedly open with a memorial service attended by Harper's many girlfriends. Charlie's beach pad -- the home he shares with Alan and Jake -- will then go up for sale and real-life celebs are all potential buyers.

According to the report, Ashton Kutcher's character will likely buy the house and somehow Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones stay in the picture.

R.I.P.

0801_charlie_harper_footer

some guy

Charlie catches leprosy from a skank he bangs. He goes off to live in a leper colony in India. Time lapse to let the camera capture Charlie's body turning into soup.

noonie

Two and a Half Men without Charlie Harper.

Stupidest idea ever.

some guy

Charlie is convicted of jaywalking and shares a cell with Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter. Prison guards "forget" to give them their meals.
Might be a little too graphic for TV, so cue instead to a skeleton in the cell and Hannibal has a content, full look on his face.

Conservatives are Cowards

@David Jong: It's not that everyone else is trolls, it's that everyone disagrees with you. Live with it and quit whining.

Is Ashton Kutcher going to play himself? If so, that's an even bigger fail than replacing the key character to the show. Chuck Lorre might not realize it, but he's basically throwing an anchor to a sinking ship.

IceGypsy

Always loved Charlie, and wish him well, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what Ashton does with the new character.

TMZjunkie

FYI to everyone saying taking charlie off the show was a mistake it wasn't, charlie sheen is all kinds of messed up and people just don't like change so they're saying they will boycott in the fall. Personally i wouldn't be surprised if charlie turns up dead like amy winehouse

Jon

Im looking forward to Ashton doing the job instead. Sheen disrespects everyone and everything, real life got in the way, and now a real life trial will be acted out. People die....and any charlie harper isnt a real loss.

bunny

What a sorry script. The funeral should be for Two and a Half Men because it's dead.

patty

STUPID!!! BOYCOTT THIS SHOW. ASHTON & THE PRODUCERS SUCK!

some guy

@Conservatives are Cowards

Do I know you? Want me to start reading your older posts?
Been sniffing out alot of people since I've been trolling TMZ. Want me to sniff you out, also?
Go ahead and post more petty crap. Make me mad.
Hmmm... haven't read your older posts yet, but your writing style reminds me of someone at TMZ. Want me to continue?

Cin

Now that's eerie...

anthony

Who buys a house that comes with live in lodgers in the main house ? Everyone will watch ep 1 and thats it .SHARK HAS BEEN JUMPED .

Jackie

Ha ha...Poor Charlie

Murphman

Kind of sick of Sheen now. He used to be funnier. I dont think the show will last without him. Just wish he was still on the show and off the drugs.

Deb

I won't miss Charlie since I'll only be watching reruns. Should've just cancelled it and gone out on top.