Corey Feldman

I Can DANCE Like MJ

8/2/2011 2:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080211_feldman_dance_launch

Corey Feldman
put on his best sparkly glove and fedora last night and attempted to dance like his old pal Michael Jackson -- and as a whole ... it wasn't terrible.

Feldman spun around, kicked and semi-moonwalked during Steel Panther's show at the House of Blues in L.A.

FUN FACT: Corey kept saying it was his birthday ... and the band even played The Beatles birthday song for him ... but his birthday is actually July 16. So ... Merry Christmas, everybody!

mymjj5.

If Corey or Debbie took a good look in the mirrow, I'm sure they'd make a few changes.....Since Debbie is living off the Estate, she can afford it.

btw: Corey's entire performance was T.H.U.(Thoo!!!!)...lol!

Lisa

I like Corey Feldman. I hope he can pull out some kind of come back. I'll be rooting for him.

sofi

Why does every male "artist" try to be another Michael Jackson?

Why don't they present something of their own?

Jenna-Marie

My God! Humanity can be so cruel!!
Listen to yourselves!!! 0_0
I'm ashamed to share the same planet and breath the same air as you evil bullies!! You guys must have a very sad little existence to come online and slag off people that you know absolutely nothing about.
I feel for you all. That's a lot of anger you have there, you must be really unhappy to be saying such nasty things about someone who has done you no harm what so ever.
Stop lashing out at others and deal with your own ****!

mymjj5.

___________________________________________________________
......and yet you just could not resist sharing the same website...lol!!! corey fans in the house???...again LOL!

if this were one of Michael's nephews or siblings people would be yelling they're exploiting Michael and just trying to make money.......plezz.

carachristy

The guy is just having a good time celebrating his birthday. (Not everyone celebrates their bday on the exact day they were born.) Geez, people on here are sad and negative. It's so easy to say mean things to someone you don't know. Corey Feldman is a talented person who still has a huge fan base. The way people are slamming him on here is just mean. I ask you, would you say the things you wrote on here to his face? If not, maybe you shouldn't be writing it here either. :(

What I Think

I will say this much for Michael Jackson...darned talented those homosexuals.

bambamfireman

Hazzzzzz beeeen GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie

Corey is an attention seeker. Who says its there birthday 2/3 weeks AFTER there birthday?? I think he wants to feel special all the time i saw him in London convention a few weeks ago walking around like he is some kind of big shot with his sunglasses on and a bigger bodyguard than that old man from Back to the Future. PATHETIC!! He can't sing, his voice is awful. He can dance like MJ so that's Ok and his acting career ended when he grew into an adult. He was only cute in his first few movies... He needs to move on. Live a normal life he is not a celeb anymore.

Debbie

Humans... Leave Corey alone he is really upset about these nasty comments and so would I be if i was him. If you don't like what he does then go to your sh*t somewhere else.

Josh

It was bearable up until the point he put a mic to his mouth and "sang". Will someone please tell this guy that his voice sucks? And he's an okay dancer, but he does not have MJ's snap, pop and suave.

mymjj5.

___________________________________________________________
@Debbie
If that costume you're weaing right behind corey did not bother him, I don't know why "thumbs down" comments about his his performance would.

Frances

Corey has no respect for women, he is selfish and overly-sensitive while at the same time having no sensitivity for other's feelings or lives, only his own, and he grasps on to any last piece of fame he can... douche. I would say this to his face.

Marie

sofi: 12 days ago
Why does every male "artist" try to be another Michael Jackson? Why don't they present something of their own?
----------------------------------------------------------
Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Jason Derulo, Bruno Mars, Trey Songz, Justin Timberlake, Miguel, etc... They all sing and dance like Michael Jackson. Michael was like a universe of talent and all the stars exist thanks to him.

Raydogg

One Glove, One Love. to MJ. but! that was the dumbest **** I've ever seen. this Corey fool needs to chill that I "wanna be" Michael when I grow up thing. did he not screw up all MJ's moves in that one movie already? then he does this! smoke two more and chill out bro.