Rihanna

GIRL-ON-GIRL

VIDEO GRIND

8/2/2011 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080111_rihanna_video
Rihanna REALLY got into the Kadooment Day spirit this weekend ... by crotch-grinding the bejesus out of another half-naked lady in Barbados yesterday ... and fortunately for all mankind, it was captured on tape.

Win.

Muppet

I wonder if everyone would be so excited and rolling video if it were two men bumping crotches? Would that be ok as well? Would it be TMZ worthy?

Deb

I'm not fat and I'm certainly not jealous of Rihanna. I just wish woman had more class than this. I understand she's having fun at carnival but is it really necessary to grind like that? It's just tasteless.

Kathy

I guess she has to be famous for something.

Lynne

What the HELL is wrong with this woman?? I've said about her and about other performers (I will not call them singers.) that they have to hide their lack of talent by acting like dime a dozen strippers! Really tacky. And what's with the rat's nest, nauseatingly colored hair???

DOC

uh oh! Better get Maaco

bunny

This looks like a 2 Live Crew video featuring Rihanna. How did that old white guy get in there?

Brandon

How Pathetic you must be into guys if you think this is cool

Cujeaux

I hope this is a career ender for her because I hate her voice and her music sucks.

judy

Since everything that happened with Chris Brown and Rhiana,she has done nothing but degrade herself. My heart went out to her but now I wonder really what happened. Don't get me wrong, a man should never hit a women, but she has degraded herself in so many ways and this time it is her fault and hers alone. She looks nasty! She has no Class at all. So Dissapointed.

AJFS

Best TMZ post ever!

michelle

all you guys are ignorant everyone does this back in the caribbean lawyer,doctors because it rhianna and we people are just haters we choose to call her classless i see guys like you do worse in bars, clubs and labor day i think you should shut up and watch your own lives

Lizbo

Of course she is doing the girl...look at how fug all the men are. Are there no good looking guys on the island?

Master Po

Just a heads up to some who may not realize, most of the nasty comments are coming from the woman beater chris brown supporters. No surprise they have as much class as him.

Candy

GO RIH RIH!!! Live your life and enjoy yourself. I wanna party with her LOL... Im amazed at the boring a$$ people commenting on here mad because they have no rhythm and look like they are having seizures when they "dance"! lmfao

SUSY