Sam Ronson's DUI Mug Shot

ATTITUDE MUCH?

8/2/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Ronson Mug Shot
Sam Ronson
dropped one hell of a sass-bomb when she posed for her mug shot yesterday -- moments after she was arrested for DUI.

As we previously reported, Ronson was driving back to L.A. from Vegas after a DJ gig -- when she was pulled over for speeding, and botched a field sobriety test. She was arrested on the scene on suspicion of DUI.

Ronson was released yesterday afternoon.

0103_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

Scrum

Are you sure that's not her driver's license photo?

Kriss

Wow...a lot of attacks on someone's looks, there are more important things to her than caring what you think of how she looks obviously. Say what you will about the stupid actions resulting in her DUI, but she never seemed like a bad person to me ...

Delmar

Samantha has never tested positive for drugs from what I know of her. She may look like a meth head in your imaginations but there's never been any evidence of it. As for the picture, I find it very immature someone her age would smirk for a mug shot and her eyes aren't focused well. From what I understand she went to her brothers all-night bachelors party and made a poor decision to drive back to LA and thankfully, she wasn't involved in an accident while driving impaired.

HZ80

I THOUGHT TMZ REPORTED ON ATHLETES AND FAMOUS PEOPLE... IM CONFUSED WHOS THIS PERSON>

Jackie

She looks like her ex LILO.

always

Hey all you quick lay guys that lindsay beds, just think when you kiss her she ate this, talk abaout a dirty mouth. Talk about being hard up.

washout22

On a scale from 1 to 10 she is a minus 1. She looks like she it every branch when she fell out of the ugly tree. I would need to put on my absolute thickest pair of beer goggles to nail this pile of bones. I truley believe I have done better than lilo....i'll bet both of their vag's smell like beans. LOLOLOL

elilan

Well I guess she heard about "having a puss on her face" and she got the wrong idea.

niceguy

Wow.. she looks like a foot

Wendy

Dumb ass! You have money, call a cab! Who do you think you are getting behind the wheel crocked? Stupid beotch! Ugly one too!

Sealman

And I thought Lindsay was ugly. They look alike and deserve each other....SKANK!!

mo

cuteeeeeeeeeee

dii

scary

terry

Holy christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just threw up in my mouth...She looks like that crazy dude in Poltergeist that walks up to the screen door and says" Youre all gonna die in there"....what a spooky ugly B!tch..

andyconda

her lips look like corn flakes. scabby and falling off.

all those marks on her face could be the book war and peace in brail.