Taylor Lautner

CHECK OUT MY $200,000 TOY

8/2/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Lautner New Car
"Twilight" star Taylor Lautner just gave the world one more reason to hate him -- because the 19-year-old just bought one of the most badass cars on the planet ... worth more than $200,000.

According to sources, Taylor walked into an L.A. Mercedes-Benz dealership with his parents last Wednesday ... paid for a silver 2012 SLS AMG -- complete with gullwing doors -- and drove it off the lot that same day.

Score one -- a BIG, FAST, awesome one -- for Team Jacob.

0801-taylor-lautner-MERCEDES-sub2
Fun facts: the SLS AMG goes from 0-60 in less than 4 seconds ... and maxes out at nearly 200 mph.

feinburgrl

That's one Fk up noise and a ****ty actor.

Bob Dobbs

materialism is a bad thing

Lauren

kinda dumb...how u going to take advantage of that speed in LA?

Ann

It's his money so quit bashing someone for making something of his life. And gay I don't think so way to go Taylor.

Shoshanna

The economy is suffering because people are not spending money on consumable goods. The economy gets a boost everytime a rich person makes a purchase such as this. The car was built by workers who got paid. there were costs all along the chain to the showroom, and the sales person got paid. My only worry is the safety of a 200 mph car. I hope he never goes over 70. Having his parents with him is so so cool.

The Gorn

Hope the kid doesn't blow his money. His film career may come to screeching halt when Twilight ends.

Mike

That car, to me, is really ugly. What a waste of $200,000!

Maria Brown

This is the car in Transformers - Dark Side of the Moon! AWESOME!!!!

Ant

haha, good on him I say, I don't dislike the guy well done.

So what if he went into the dealers with his parents, he's a 19 year old kid for christs sake.

GDF

Team Jacob is in for a big surprise!
Enjoy the spoils for now.

Suzieque

f'ing good for him! I'd do the same if I had the cash.

luxor

Sure it's a bad ass car. Sure he can pay for it. blah blah blah. And I know there are a lot of teens out there that are responsible and 'mature'. But that doesn't change the fact that he's a 19 year old teenage boy. Mix that with a 200mph car and that spells disaster. I guess we'll wait and see. And yes, I'm jealous!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I wonder how much he paid for those long hard toys in his nightstand?

JAN

Too bad this won't make him a better actor!

ozzie

wow ... what a bunch of haters ... lot of people on here attacking him. every interview i have ever seen with him leads me to believe he's actually a pretty sweet down to earth guy ... who just bought a really kickass car.