TMZ Live

SLASH'S SMELLY FLIGHTMARE!

8/2/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080211_tmzlive

Guitar legend Slash took a flight from hell -- courtesy of backed up toilets ... forcing an emergency pit stop. So ... time to share airplane horror stories! Plus, Charlie and Brooke LOOK like model parents ... are they really turning it around? And should Meatloaf stick a fork in his career?

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Nina's back hosting with Charles and Jason!
(4:45) Matt Damon goes OFF on a reporter about education -- was he out of line or making a valid point?
(6:01) Should celebs stay the hell away from politics?
(16:04) Slash fell victim to a flight from hell -- that involved a backed up toilet ... Evan has all the juicy details!
(21:50) Time to share airplane horror stories!
(29:50) Charlie and Brooke are trying to make it work -- by getting sober and being co-parents. Is this really gonna work?
(39:00) Meatloaf passed out AGAIN after a concert -- is it time for him to call it quits?
(41:00) Music ... and the generation gap at TMZ.
(44:30) Taylor Lautner buys a $200,000 car -- and for some reason, Charles didn't realized how much money is in the "Twilight" movies.
(49:00) Gary went to school with Taylor!

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Matt Damon is for Barrack? So he's a sucker like everyone else. Watch "The Obama Deception" or read my blog.

I can't believe everyone was so suckered by Obama -- all those crying idiots in Chicago. Sad. Lower taxes, give everyone health care and education. Yea, right!

Just like Bush, Obama follows his marching orders from the powers that be.

some guy

BS. The thirst for knowledge cannot just be taught to someone. It must also come from within. I chose to read whatever I've read. No one ordered me to do it.

Kriss

Enough!

Simon Wagstaff

Back in the day Celebs were critizied for NOT using their star power. The fact they are being critized for that now isn't 'you don't know jack stupid celeb' but 'we've got to shut this person (Damon, Gaga, Baldwin, Heston) UP because they are effective in changing peoples minds'

If someone is critizing Damon ask them how they feel about Heston being an NRA spokesman.

some guy

Any pics or vids?

Utazdevl

Oh come on, enough with Celebs complaining about airline flights?!?!?! They are pretty likely sitting in first class, and get all kinds of perks. How about us regular people suffering through the same issues and delays in our coach seats???/

some guy

I was at Woodstock '95, and they had a row of porto-potties. I opened the door on one of them, and, I **** you not, the poop reached above the rim. It was so gross. I had to control myself from puking.

some guy

R

Nina, don't crap on a plane? And why don't you lose weight?

D-INCARNATION

Go in the sink.

D-INCARNATION

This is routine at Venice Beaach.

some guy