Waka Flocka

Nailed for Marijuana -- Again

8/2/2011 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0802_flocka_arrest_EX
More legal trouble for Waka Flocka Flame -- TMZ has learned the rapper was detained by police in Georgia today after cops say they found marijuana in his car.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Waka was pulled over for a routine traffic violation a few hours ago ... but when cops approached the rapper's White Chevy Tahoe, they could smell the odor of weed.

We're told Waka was asked to step out of the vehicle -- and was placed in handcuffs. When cops searched the ride, officers say they found "a small amount of marijuana" on the floor.

Waka was cited for possession of less than 1 ounce of weed AND failure to wear a seat belt. He was eventually released and sent on his way.  We're told Waka was "very cooperative" during the incident.

Flame is no stranger to the law -- earlier this month, he was arrested for drug possession in NY when cops say he brought weed to a mall.  Back in 2006, he pled guilty to possessing a sawed-off shotgun.

The list goes on ... but we're running out of room.

0728_whatcha_smokin_footer_v2

CriticXtreme

This is why drugs and alcohol makes you stupid. There has never been anyone who has become so smart that they can cure cancer and other diseases. This guy had so much potential. Getting shot put him right into the limelight. Instead of capitalizing on it. He had to keep it hoooood......

LittleBIt

You suck TMZ. It's obvious that not all these people are burning a joint. A lot of them are smoking cigarettes. Get your sh*t together. If you are going to report that someone is doing something, make sure you are correct. Your reporting leaves a LOT to be desired. Get it right or dont report anything.

tellmeaboutit

WTF is a Waka Flacka? Thankfully, I don't know and I don't care. Damn, tmz, what hole are you digging these lowlifes out of???

Shread

The State of Georgia reminds me of the movie Planet of The Apes. Can't wait to see the new version.

RamHead

Allright, maybe it's time for me to change my real name too. Come on, someone calls himself Flo Rida, this one calls himself Waka Flocka. Maybe I should call myself Or Lando, New Jersey, Ari Zona, Waku Waku or whatever.

Cartman

Dope is for dopes.

Sticks

who gives a rats butt about marijuana anymore...the real problem is the drunk drivers...

dube blu

will weed ever be legal to purchase like alcohol or cigaretts?wouldnt it be nice to walk into a jiffy store and by a pack of 8 purple haze smokes for $20 bucks.

Ace

When are they going to stop this fake war on drugs?

Firefly

God is perfect
Man is not,
Man made liquor
God made pot.

bjb

OMG...I'll admit, I don't know a Waka Flocka from Willie Wonka and I really don't want to. And, I certainly don't begrudge anyone a little weed smoking. However, one has to ask: Just how stupid is this dude? With a rap sheet like that, you couldn't wait until you arrive at your destination to smoke some weed? You just had to smoke that IN THE CAR? And then, you pull some stupid traffic move that gets you pulled over? IDIOT...SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE...or walk among us for that matter!

en Todo Momento!!

i mean seriously. why don't people just take a combination of pain and sleep pills and smoke a cigarette instead??? it has the exact same --even better- effect. weed- is for idiots.

Susie

What are cops going to do once Marijuana is legalized? I bet they will be able to downsize the police force and save a S-ton of cash! And I completely agree with Strokadellic... Seems ridiculous to arrest people for weed at all.

NIGGARDLY

LGrhymes

These cops should be worried about murderes and wrapist weed is not a problem but they do get paid for every stop the make every ticket given and etc. etc. celebs are dollar signs

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3