MEL GIBSON

DEMANDING MORE DADDY TIME

WITH BABY LUCIA

8/3/2011 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0802_mel_gibson_oksana_ex_tmz_fame
Mel Gibson wants more quality time with his little girl -- and in order to get it ... he's demanding a change to his child custody agreement with Oksana Grigorieva.

Sources connected to the former couple tell TMZ Mel has filed a request with the court ... for additional overnight visits with 1-year-old Lucia.

Under the current agreement ... Mel gets 3 overnights with Lucia every 2 weeks.

Nothing's decided yet -- a hearing is set for September -- but if the judge grants Mel's request, he and Oksana will be much closer to an even 50-50 split of their time with Lucia.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

God-Is-Busy

Nothing in you is kind, nor kindness. Just arrogance. live with it and die with it.

thestupid

Oksana is 100x worse than Casey Anthony. I hope a bu*****s this bit*h!!!

THE BEAVER

I don't blame Mel one bit, after hearing about Oksana run screaming than to tend to her son's needs. Mel, I would do more than ask for more daddy time, dude. I would be thinking maybe fighting her to give that baby to you. Go ahead now, because once she finds another sugar daddy to take to the bank, she may not care if you have her.

Frieda

@Abstergo/Tell Maybe it's just my perspective that Herzog was ALWAYS discreditable. Whatever he does reflects on Ox because it's all part of her 3 ring circus. She gave him his public debut, he is her baby. And, he really was her bodyguard and if it weren't for her idiocy and lowness we wouldn't even know his name. He will be forever linked in my mind to Ox, so whether or not he is lying about having hooked up with CA or not, it's disgusting. He has shown that he will seek out the lowest life forms possible, as will Ox and CA. I can just see him writing love notes to CA while she was in jail so he could get an "in" with her. Nothing surprises at this point.

THE BEAVER

thestupid: 3 minutes ago

Oksana is 100x worse than Casey Anthony. I hope a bu*****s this bit*h!!!
Well, Oksana hasn't killed her kids yet, so that is a plus for her, but going out of the house screaming than to tend to her son's needs wasn't good either. I am sorry but if Casey did kill her child, she is worse of a mothe than Oksana is.

OH, AND TO ANSWER THE ONE THAT COMPARES MEL TO CASEY GET REAL!! MEL NEVER DUCKTAPE HIS CHILD AND PUT HIM/HER IN THE TRUNK OF A CAR. IF SHE HAD DROWN IN A POOL, YOU DO NOT STAGE LIKE SOMEONE ELSE DUCKTAPE THE KID AND PUT HER IN THE DRUNK OF A CAR ! YOU CALL 911 WHEN SOMEONE DROWNS, YOU IDIOTS!! MEL HAD A FIGHT WITH HIS GF, YOU CAN NOT COMPARE MEL GIBSON TO CASEY. MEL HASN'T PUT HER IN THE ROSE GARDEN YET. DUMB BUTTS!!

Tellthetruth59

@Frieda - I can't argue with the Herzog always being discreditable part. I've said it from day one. My only question is... is he nuts or is Putz pulling his strings. Probably both lol!. Nothing surprises me anymore either. I think 99% of the people in this world are off their rocker. You are not one of them :-)

antbabs

Mel has probably gotten wind that Ox plans on trying to modify the previous agreement by limiting the agreed up 50/50 custody when the little one turns three. He may as well put wheels in motion to make sure it sticks. Hope everyone is well. Another new format I see. Hoping it works for me:)

antbabs

@Curious. That's what I remember too. Once she turned 3 custody would be 50/50 anyway. Mel may as well put the wheels in motion before Ox starts up wanting to make modifications. Don't think she can but she can sure try. Another new format I see. Haven't been on in a while. I hope everyone is well this long hot summer.

little aussie reader

Hi all :o) Popping in for a second during my lunchbreak.
Tell and Antbabs - welcome back.
I didn't see TMZ live but I agree with Tell and Frieda re: Herzog's zero credibility.
He's a skeeze.

Sincerity

This seems to be a very shrewd move on Team Gibson's part considering the hassles that Ole Greedy is having with "MEAL TICKET #1". By now she should realize the fallout from her vicious “smear” campaign is going to demand her “cooperation” with her landlords. If Alexander is troubled, counseling and additional attention on "BOTH" his parent's part are in order. There's no point in fighting Mel Gibson on this one, actually he's entitled to additional time with his child and she should be concentrating on her older child. Poor kid, his "SELF-ESTEEM" is probably "non-existent" by now!!! A teenager's peers can be VERY CRUEL!!!

emerald

Sam Thanks for the re-post of some of the charges she should have faced lol!! People tend to forget just some of the things she was accused of doing!

Good for Mel going for more time with Lucia, he should get it no question! After this last incident where Alexander/Sasha allegedly fell through a stained glass window at the Sherman Oaks home and cut his arm badly, needing quite a few stitches it makes you wonder at what the hell is going on in that house!

Sorry, I don't buy the whole bit about him falling accidentally through a stained glass window, especially after seeing the photos of the Sherman Oaks home Kathleen posted on the other link that showed the positioning of the windows! I'm not suggesting OG hurt Sasha (she might as well have done since no doubt it was her he was angry with) but I do think it was more a case of a teenage boy putting his fist through the window and it cut his arm too!! His injuries if it had been a fall in any way through any of the windows as I saw them would have caused a great deal MORE injury to Sasha!

OG is seen outside running around hysterically with Lucia in her arms - if that statement can be substantiated in family court by witnesses then you have to ask whether the Judge will still feel she is fit to be the primary care giver for Lucia!! Certainly the Judge would have to be worried that OG's lack of composure if she was left alone with Lucia could result in harm to her daughter - the nanny has to have time off!! It was quite obviously the nanny who was coping with Sasha's cuts and bleeding hand and arm, it was probably the nanny who rang 911 since OG wouldn't have been capable of dealing with the 911 operator if hysterical and they would NEVER have told her to leave her son indoors! Even if the paramedics needed directions the 911 operator normally gives them to the ambulance driver whilst talking to the caller to obtain extra information!! More likely the nanny sent OG outside to wait for the ambulance as a diversion to keep Sasha calm, to deal with him and the 911 operator until the ambulance arrived!! A hysterical mother running around like a nutter would most definitely have NOT been the best thing for Alexander/Sasha!!

Whatever the merits of that story, it's detrimental to OG, so unlikely she or her p.r people released the story, more likely responded to an inquiry after ROL heard the story from someone else who witnessed it all go down! It's not the sort of story OG would want out there, especially since she and her defence team were adamant she was NEVER running around hysterical with Lucia in her arms, shaking her hm?! It makes Mel look as if he was telling the truth, even to the haters lol!

Mel is a father of 8 and someone who works passionately for children's aide, his 7 kids with Robyn love him dearly and he has a great relationship with them, despite all the media circus, which in itself is amazing! OG's son has been acting out for over a year, shouting at her according to her own admissions, yet she still has custody of him (?!) and it's quite clear Lucia is OG's biggest meal ticket so she'll say anything to keep custody! As I recall OG wanted Mel to have ZERO time with Lucia - period! Who would you prefer to have primary custody in that scenario - taking the personalities out of it?

Yeah, I wish Mel could have 100% custody with OG getting visitation too lololololol!!!

So Sasha's accident and any possibility of OG running around outdoors yet again, hysterical with Lucia in her arms is not good news for her case if she hopes to stop him increasing custody rights lol!

emerald

Ira I just saw this verse you pasted on the 5 years sober link and brought it forward - I love it lol!

------------------------------------------

Ira Black: 21 hours ago
Mel Gibson's enemies are similar to spilt pancake batter
The Pantheon of the Gods are what actually create 'matter'
'Matter' as in what is relevant to grand scheme of things
Mel Gibson's enemies pawns on chess board this bird sings
Did you know we can write 'our world' into existence
Eventually our people will get it with persistence
Because many of the greatest secrets exist in science
Of what constitutes balance of power and great defiance
Follywood and the World Criminal Enterprise
Vatican Tel Aviv Washington D.C. full of lies
A creative genius pre-destined ancient time
The gods saw this long ago that is the rhyme
The Angelic Host has great power
Mel Gibson is the MAN OF THE HOUR

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Hi Greenie. Hugs and you're welcome any time. I do still have the lies list too. Sometimes think I should pop that out too least we forget! Of course the haters would call it all crap...too lazy to go read on their own...it WAS a ton of reading! lol....

I'm not sure what I think about it, but I can see Alexander could easily have had an accident. Maybe he was horsing around and went after a ball and lost his balance (my son is STILL a demon with a ball in the house!) Or maybe he had a friend over and they were horsing around. It could happen and we know nothing about it only that it happened. I also can see him acting out in anger and some kind of shoving or what not taking place. *shrug* We as usual don't know. And just cuz we WANT to doesn't mean we should. I'm sure Mel is much happier with us in the dark! And more than likely Ox too at this point! LOL she learned that the hard way (dumb glum c**....:)

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Hi there Ira :)