BUZZ ALDRIN SUES:

MY STEPDAUGHTER DUPED ME

OUT OF MY OWN NAME

8/4/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0804-buzz-aldrin-EXAstronaut Buzz Aldrin -- the second man to walk on the Moon -- was tricked out of making buckets of money off his own name ... according to a new lawsuit he's filed against his stepdaughter.

Buzz filed the suit against Lisa Cannon -- his estranged wife Lois' daughter -- who helped run StarBuzz Enterprises LLC ... which markets and promotes Buzz.

In the suit, Buzz claims Lisa -- acting as his lawyer -- duped him into signing an agreement that gave StarBuzz all rights to Buzz's name, work, and persona.

Further complicating matters -- Lisa and Lois own more than 60% of the company ... and Buzz filed to divorce Lois back in June.

As Buzz puts it in the lawsuit ... Lois and Lisa now own, "Most of what he has acquired since the day he walked on the Moon."

Buzz wants a judge to tear up the agreement.

Linda

Its a good thing the wife and stepdaughter got things in writing, because it sounds like the value of his name is the only thing he brought to the table. He was a washed-up drunk who sold cars for a living (nothing wrong with that but it shows he was doing nothing to brand his name) until he hooked up with the wife. I'm willing to bet cash he's got adult children from a previous marriage who are now influencing him to attempt to cut his current wife off.

Alice

justsaying, did you really say "white people"? Bigot! Think "Obama" before you go making racial remarks about white people and money!

E.B. Wilkes

justsaying is a racist

CN

He never walked on the moon..Complete Lie and bull ****TT

Alicia

Never trust family to handle legal matters. The 2 women had this planned for awhile. Buzz was just too trusting. Sad story.

Jasmine

White people and money ? Oh yeah no other race is pimps, drug dealers, tax evaders, etc. for the love of money. Greed and love of money affects all races.

Yonnie

Wow. Such unkind comments.

Trish

When Aldrin was on Dancing With The Stars, his wife and Adrin looked like they had been to a bad plastic surgeon. It is such a shame when people try and look years younger with surgery. We earn our wrinkles and should be proud of them. Anyway, he is a hero in my book and I am sorry his ex wife and daughter in law would do this to him. Hope he wins.

Deborah Calvert

I feel sorry for Buzz. He's such a great guy. I worked for he and Lois in 1988-1989 in Laguna Beach, Calif as an assistant/bookkeeper when his wife fired me and told Buzz I quit. Buzz's attorney's office called me at home 2 weeks later to inform me of this so I called Buzz and explained how I was fired by her: I was the power of attorney on an escrow closing for him and refused a personal check of hers in an attempt to co-mingle funds! Buzz, call me, I can testify about Lois' games she plays to defraud.
Debbie Calvert, Newport Beach, California