Casey Anthony

WHO WANTS TO

INVESTIGATE MY BODY?

8/4/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080311_TV_casey_v2_still

You don't have to be Inspector Dax to know Casey Anthony looks different -- but is it her hair color, her new clothes, or ... ?? Okay, fine ... we're talking about her huge BOOBS.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

E

I didn't just discover them. I honed in on those puppies during her trial. They were huge in her clothing then and should be on full display now. Everybody should get a gander at those sweater rabbits.

Carrie

That's her big disguise until she can afford the real thing. I have to wonder....did Baez's bunch shoot this video to sell and make a few bucks? They gotta need some money by now. She shops right in the store front window, walks down an empty street and doesn’t know somebody’s right in front of her filming her? Seems fishy.

Dakota

Good Bye TMZ. I will no longer be a supporter of yours. You have sunk to the lowest of lows, and your site discusses me. Your site on facebook has also being boycott. GOOD BYE

Fake

Those are definitely fake boobs or a really good pushup bra, she had good size boobs but not that big! look at the club pictures where they are more visible.
And eeek I used to like that long haired dude on TMZ but now hes a jerk for making fun of nancy grace wtf no reason to call her a rhino how childish

K

Tht clearly is NOT Casey.

Mickey

Harvey, if you got played those people and paid for this, shame on you. you just reached Larry Flint's level. The people will ruin you. Damage control time buddy. peace

a_belle

She gained weight. She's bigger all over. About 10 pounds it looks like. I mean, she isn't eating prison food anymore and is probably eating a lot of take-out while she is "in hiding." Makes more sense than a boob job or even a padded bra.

Samuel Smithers

What is she? A D cup? DD?

lee

According to local news channel analyst..TmZ has a deal with Casey and her team.

michelle

DON'T BE FOOLED!!! This is not Casey Anthony. This girl has blue eyes - Casey's are brown and the facial bone structure is not the same.

Dee

Really tired of you treating a baby killer like a celebrity.. I love TMZ normally but i'm done with you guys until you stop making these types of posts about a baby killer. Your talking about her big boobs.. This is a person who murdered her daughter and dumped her in a swamp. Nice.

Cindy

Ugh...not even close to pics of the real Casey Anthony!

ct

TMZ you make me sick! What a waste of space article...you all sound like a bunch of horny 12 year old boys. If you're going to talk about something sexual, do it about something that's not so CREEPY!

opjones

First thing I noticed!!!

Brandon Lee

I don't think that is her.