Carlton from 'Fresh Prince'

BREAKS UP Barbershop Brawl

8/5/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0804_carlton_video_ex
Alfonso Ribeiro -- aka Carlton on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" -- laid down the law this week inside an L.A. barbershop ... jumping into action MID-HAIRCUT to break up an expletive-laced brawlfest.

Sources tell TMZ, the fight broke out between two employees at "In the Cuts" in Hollywood -- after a disagreement over which should be turned up louder ... the TV or the radio.

It gets physical pretty quickly -- but Alfonso doesn't miss a beat ... reaching into the frame with his badass gold-watched arm to pull the two guys apart, saying, "Let go, let go."

0804_beforethefight
Eventually, the tempers cooled off -- but we're told Al was so shaken by the ordeal ... he didn't even finish his haircut. The barbershop had no comment. Calls to Alfonso have not been returned.

Maliua

These adult men are acting worse than children. Smh I mean many are seeking employment btw!

Junior

This is at "In The Cut" North Hollywood. On Magnolia & Backman.

fstblk

@ John so i guess it's o.k. to say all white ppl. are child molesters and teach their kids what to do sexually so when they grow up they can continue with the family tradition?

HookerBoots

Wow its come to something as simple as volume...i don't know what this world is coming to...*Bill Cosby head shake*

nacholibrerules baby

2 things.

1. I'm sure I will never pay a visit to that barber shop sh*t I might get shot.
2. I hope the manager has enough common sense to fire both these jackasses.

What an emberrasement to the profession of a barber especially with customers being there to witness all this drama over a tv or radio issue.

O-Dog2GX

Do they even show the old episodes of Fresh Prince on cable anymore? Theyre more apt 2 show Silver Spoons where he has the dried up jerry curl and ricky is mad blond.

cindy

With as much money as he probably has, what's he doin' gettin' his hair cut in the hood?... with the fights and everything. BTW... Terrible video footage.

Dee Madison

It's called publicity... dollars to donuts he'll be on TV soon.. I heard the one guy was his agent and the other his bff

Dee Madison

Clark

Lol, if they were going to make this staged, they would've made Alfonso more recognizable. I couldn't even tell he was in the video.

asstird

This guy is a has been. Why do I even care if he takes
a piss.

Maria

Shouldn't Alfonso Ribeiro be remembered for dancing with Michael Jackson in the Pepsi commercial? With the "Carlton dance" he was pretending he couldn't dance. Therefore, it caught on.

@USEnterInc

The barbers at "In the Cuts" all are very skilled and usually very professional. Anyone can have a melt down, unfortunately Hollywood is very interested in DRAMA. My fade and linings stay tight thanks to those fellas!!

Atillathegun

I wonder how much his people paid these guys for this stunt to keep him fresh in the public eye.

HeadGetter

hahaha... that's at In The Cut in North Hollywood.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3