Justin Bieber

MY SHIRT

HAS A DIRTY MOUTH

8/5/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080411_TV_justin_still

Justin Bieber rebelled against his squeaky clean image by sporting a foul mouthed tee. The only thing worse might be ... his fave pizza.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Jackie

Wow!!...And the small kids who are his fans must be happy to read his stamp.

Ih8Taxes

His gayness knows no boundaries.

Selebraties Suck

A bidget - boy/midget.

MsA

What a minute, Bieber's a BOY!! who knew?

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Love the Capri pants. The make him look real bad-a$$. Is that his boyfriend to his left?

tracker

justin,you just pissed me off for real.you make all your money off the kids then show your real colors..btw..thought your handlers straightened you out after your[ i don,t much like america.canada treats their people with respect!? grow up kid.or leave.oh yeh and shove the shirt.

hbosco

MSN Wonderwall has another shot of this, it doesn't even say the F word, it just says "F***". Oooh he's so hard with his asterisks. YAWN. C'mon TMZ, you cover nip shots with little stars and you cover little stars with black boxes? Yeah that makes sense.

Atlantaguy

Wonderful job raising your kid, Mom and Dad. My Dad would have literally knocked the top of my head down into my ass if I dared to even THINK of wearing something like this in public. Wow. Why don't they arrest him for public indecency? In many states, that shirt would qualify for it. Teach the little freak a lesson.

Anne S.

Totally inappropriate. (By the way, these are not random swear words - they're lyrics to a Cee Lo song.)

Susan

Thank you Justin for wearing that shirt. Now we are RID of him, hopefully. Please, Canada keep him.

Clayton Ziegler

Listen to all these jealous people LOL!

daftshadow

If Justin wants to rid of the boy kid image, he needs to hit the gym and build some muscle. That's my advice to you kid.

cindy

Dirty mouth?.... Clean it up. (with orbitz) haha

Justin bieber lover

Wow r u serious its just a shirt leave the freaking kid alone. so what if it says "**** u and **** her to". its just a shirt wow i can't understand y they would but this up. Let just be a teenager. We as teenager make stupid mistakes justin's is his shirt. (EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE I WAS EXPLAING THE SHIRT).

spyke

I am not gay-bashing, but every time I see this kid pictured with his "girlfriend" it always looks so staged, like when Michael Jackson would stage with Lisa Marie. I think the so-called girlfriend is Selena Gomez? It just always gives me this feeling that it is not for real. Poor kid is probably gay and is raised by his "Christian" mother to believe that is wrong so he will have one sorry mixed up life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments