Kris Jenner's Facelift Lawsuit

THE NECK SKIN DEFENSE

8/5/2011 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_kris_jenner_EX4
Kris Jenner says the cosmetics company she endorses has NO RIGHT to sue her for getting plastic surgery back in June ... because the procedure didn't affect her face ... it just tightened up some loose neck skin.

The company in question -- called B&P -- sued Jenner earlier this week, claiming she breached a contract to endorse a line of their anti-aging skin care products ... when the famous mother publicly admitted to getting a facelift.

By doing so, B&P alleges, Jenner violated her agreement not to harm the reputation of the company and the product she's endorsing -- an eye care line called "Beautiful Eyes in a Bag."

But sources close to the Kardashian Klan tell TMZ, Kris is adamant ... the lawsuit is BOGUS -- because Kris' facelift didn't affect her eyes in any way whatsoever ... JUST HER NECK.

0508_kris_launch
Kris' alleged agreement with B&P went into effect in March 2011 and was to be effective until March 2012 -- but Kris admitted ... she got the facelift in June.

So we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

An Everyday Nobody

Clearly a face lift affects the ENTIRE face. She didn't get just a neck lift. You can clearly see the crows feet in the "before" picture (even though the picture given tries to hide them with the strands of hair). They're there and then they're not in the July picture. She had a contract and she violated it. Nothing bogus about that. Nobody should sign a contract to endorse a product if they're not going to use it and they never should violate it unless they want to be sued. Seems pretty cut and dried to me. (Pun intended.)

kate

If this is the result of the surgery she had, she should be suing the plastic surgeon. She looks no better at all.

Peach

Every time you buy a product or a magazine with them in it or attached you make them richer,and,you poorer.

Laraine

I think Kris Jenner looks FAB! I would love to know
who the Dr was that did her necklift! You go girl!

Christine

Well they have a point I mean if anyone would be stupid enough to buy a product the Kardashians promote thinking they are natural & will get the same results is stupid! And obviously if they had an agreement that would be breaching it

Michelle

I think she looks the same...

Aces007

@BUTTERFLY, BRUCE IS WORTH OR WAS, A LOT MORE THAN HIS STEPDAUGHTERS, JUST SAYING...

Aces007

ENOUGH OF THESE PEOPLE, PLZZZZZZ. NOW SEARS, I BET THEY WOULDN'T STEP FOOT IN A SEARS STORE.

Geronimo

I watched this, and IF I lived NEAR, I would of been there for POSITIVE support. SURGERY of anykind is HUMUNGOUS/SCARY.You are very lucky that you had your 4 friends there, along with Kim.As I see the *Keeping* I see a very intelligent/CARING/LOVING/mother/wife. You look FAB, now there is one I picked up from your show. I even find alot of things that I relate to with psoriasis. Just keep loving life as you do, because each day, for you, it seems to get BETTER. Good Luck/God Bless, Kris Kardashian-Jenner~!

SPR

So typical of them - such frauds.

Paige Mcghan

when you are ugly on the inside no surgery will fix that! get over yourselves PLEASE!

LMFAO

Ewwwww she looks like the wicked WITCH of the west! GROSE!

Tommy

Please, Oh Please sue this nasty skank for a big bunch of money. Nasty pimp whore....

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10