'Two and a Half Men'

The FAMOUS Funeral Guests

8/5/2011 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_john_stamos_jenny_mcarthy_2men_ex

It's gonna be a Full House at Charlie Harper's funeral service on "Two and a Half Men" ... because one of the stars in attendance will be none other than Uncle Jesse himself ... John Stamos!

Sources connected to the production tell TMZ ... Stamos -- who was once rumored to be Charlie Sheen's replacement on the show -- will say a couple of words at the service ... raunchy words.

We're told Stamos' character will reveal he and Harper were CLOSE friends ... the kind of friends who once three-way'd a chick together.

Sources tell us Jenny McCarthy will also be at the funeral -- she famously played one of Harper's ex-girlfriends who broke up with Charlie after she got tired of having sex with him.

Melanie Lynskey will also return as "Rose" -- who was last seen going to Paris with Harper in the very last episode featuring Charlie Sheen.

0805_a_funeral_photos_footer

jacksonfive210

soccermom
Jenny McCarthy played a con woman who killed (via having sex with) her 'father' (her con partner) Robert Wagner on the day he was supposed to marry Evelyn Harper to steal her money. She was arrested and sent to jail. Do some real research TMZ.
____________________________________________________________
I know right the people at tmz make so many dumb mistakes they could of found this out by A.talking to someone who watches the show B. Do a search on this crazy thing called the internet!!!

Gloria

John Stamos is one more reason not to watch this. In real life, he is a real egoed out snob that thinks he's better
than other people. I don't like him at all. Actually, I can't stand him. When I see a picture of him, I feel repulsed. No surprise that he is opening his mouth and what's coming out is rather displeasing.

static

It's not going to work, Charlie for all his faults is a proven bona-fide star that people liked as Charlie Harper.
I predict a mid season cancellation due to low ratings.

Brian

soccermom
____________________________________________________________
jacksonfive210:
--------

Well, if either one of you bozos A. talked to someone who watches the show B. did a search on this crazy thing called the internet... you would know that, indeed, McCarthy's character was released from jail, reunited with Sheen's character and they, in fact, grew tired of having sex with each other and broke up with each other.

Rage

I give the New 2&1/2 Men one season left. Lorre really f*cked himself over, but being a filthy rich mogul, he won't care.. it's All About Him -- no one else.

Now if Jenny McCarthy took over lead role *drools* that'd be something else :)

Sharon Limbean

This show will not be the same. I don't even like Ashton whats his name. It won't be long before it goes down.

kr

I will no longer watch anything from anyone who participates in this disgusting episode!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mpg

When the production announced they were gonna continue the show, I thought Ashton would be Charlie's son and decided to stay in the house so that he would sort of continue the story (a chip off the old block). And Charlie would stayed with Rose in Paris. I don't think it was necessary to "kill" Charlie. It's a comedy show!

MsPhoenix

This episode will be as big as "Who Shot JR". I wouldn't miss it for the world, I will be posted in front of the TV with my bag of popcorn

oleman

really, charlie sheen did NOT make the show, the other stars and writers had more to do with it. I have only seen the show a couple times, Charlie was mediocre, at best.

Michael

Not for nothing, but I do not see a coffin or even an urn in those "funeral" pictures. Maybe he is only "presumed" dead?

jc

Yeah.....I migh*****ch the first couple of show just to see how far ol' chuckie boy screws the pooch on this one. After that it's AM for me!

C

Looking forward to missing it. Who wants to watch white trash? One thing about The WB its all about dirty looking Jews.

Litesout

It's a big mistake to kill off Charlie Harper!
It's gonna be a completely different show for sure!
Can't say- it's all gonna be good either....
Momma will be devasted,,,
What horse pucky!
The show will be toast!

Pam

I think it's gross to do this. If they couldn't get along they should have just droped the show.