'Two and a Half Men'

The FAMOUS Funeral Guests

8/5/2011 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_john_stamos_jenny_mcarthy_2men_ex

It's gonna be a Full House at Charlie Harper's funeral service on "Two and a Half Men" ... because one of the stars in attendance will be none other than Uncle Jesse himself ... John Stamos!

Sources connected to the production tell TMZ ... Stamos -- who was once rumored to be Charlie Sheen's replacement on the show -- will say a couple of words at the service ... raunchy words.

We're told Stamos' character will reveal he and Harper were CLOSE friends ... the kind of friends who once three-way'd a chick together.

Sources tell us Jenny McCarthy will also be at the funeral -- she famously played one of Harper's ex-girlfriends who broke up with Charlie after she got tired of having sex with him.

Melanie Lynskey will also return as "Rose" -- who was last seen going to Paris with Harper in the very last episode featuring Charlie Sheen.

0805_a_funeral_photos_footer

K

THAT 70 s SHOW SUCKED, IT WON'T BE LONG FOR THIS ONE.........

CATHY

THISCWHOLE "FUNERAL" THING IS BULL BECAUSE WHEN KUTCHER BLOWS IT, CHARLIE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO COME BACK, AND THE SHOW WITHOUT HIM WILL NEVER BE THE SAME,. GROW UP YOU GUYS AND LISTEN TO THE WORDS IN THE SCRIPT. SHEEN JUST ADAPTED HIS CHARACTER TO THE MAX AS CHARLIE DID.

Shane

Jenny McCarthy played a con artist "pretending" to be Charlie's girlfriend. She was married to the old dude that was trying to con Charlie's mom. Dude. Get your info straight.

Jerry

Will watch ist new episode and thats it. He cannot be replaced

Sandi

At least i have the reruns. As i said once before, it is a situation comedy and they shouldn't kill off a character. I think Mr. Lorre just wants revenge.......... I don't think i will be able to watch it if they really do have a funeral. They have had a funeral before, but it wasn't a known loved character they offed. That was funny, but this won't be. Again i will have reruns for awhile. They are cutting their own throats, Charlie Harper had a large following.

Dee

looks like Chuck Lorre is gonna make sure Charlie Sheen gets a brutal send off, we all know there was no love loss between Lorre and Sheen. I wonder what Charlie Sheen thinks about how they got rid of his character. Goodbye Charlie!

mark

this show is going to be a flop..won't last long willing to bet money on it

shelly

I don't know .... it's starting to sound pretty funny. I'll definitely give it a chance. I think the cast was what made the show so hilarious. I mean, look at each cast member individually. Which one could be replaced? Imagine the program without, say, Berta, Evelyn or Herb. I'm sorry, but I don't agree that Charlie Sheen "made" the show.

tenley

the stupid producers of the no.1 show have cut their own throats and have lost me and certainly many other long-time fans.

Alex Pomar

NO CHARLIE,NO SHOW ..........

marc

John Stamos.......No Talent, Hope the cast saves their last checks........

carol

Not sure what you folks are whinning about... If you are spending time commenting, your are more interested then you care to admit. I can still remember the very first season/episode and have no intentions of stopping now!! I've enjoyed every episode and must admit that Charlie's character was only what is was because of the other characters who are great -- with or without Charlie..

cwestx

No Emilio Estevez? Now THAT would be funny!

Jerry Previch

What a joke of Ashton taking Charlies place HA HA

Steve Euliano

It's sad what happened to the show as I am, and always will be a fan of the show and Charlie Sheen. Although, I do feel Charlie, whom is my age, needs to get away from the drugs as I want to see him live and continue to prosper, as he is the most talented actor of all time! (In my book) I will continue to pray for Charlie, and good luck with the new 2-1/2 men show. I hope Charlie and the producers can mend the unfortunate situation that happened.