'Two and a Half Men'

The Secret Funeral PHOTOS

8/5/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two and a Half Men FuneralThe stage is finally set for Charlie Harper's funeral on "Two and a Half Men" ... which features a tribute to the iconic WARDROBE Charlie Sheen made famous on the show -- and TMZ has the pics!

Harper's trademark bowling shirt and shorts hang at the front of a what appears to be a chapel -- surrounded by flowers. There is no sign of a coffin or an urn.

The episode is scheduled to air on Sept. 19 -- and according to Deadline.com, the funeral will be packed with just about every memorable chick Harper nailed on the show since it began.

Mitsy

And if Sheen doesn't quit drinking/drugging in real life, the headlines will be the same as Jani Lane's are today. He will die if he doesn't get help for his addiction.

george

Ashton Kutcher ........ thumbs down

Mrs. Dawn Maley

I believe that the whole show would make more sense if the character was still related to Jake and Allan. After all they live in his house and Allan does not even pay rent.

Dennis

I thought he would die of an ego overdose, what a shame what has happened to Charlie Sheen I always liked him

b.davison

Iguess I am opposed to the change I won'*****ch the new show,screw hollywood!!!

lisa moore

Thought Charlie was off the show? Sounds like C.L. still needs Charlie's ratings to make the show, as the rest of the cast. Maybe they can all make one last buck before the show is canceled. Sheens like to me, their days are numbered also.

Charlie Waffles

This new series is going to suck balls .
from all the hype and forth coming story line leaks
NOTHING WORKS
I give it the ten ep's then ......... Cancelled
mr sheen can be a tit but his character carried the show

frances

the show will not be the same without charlie, i feel that killing him off is a bit drastic. It should be interesting to see how it all plays out. I will continue to watch, alan and the rest of the cast are awesome and it will be interesting how their characters will funtion without charlie!

CHAD

TEAM SHEEN

Richard

It was not funny! The writing sucked! I just finished watching the premiere and it was very disappointing. I also thought it distasteful how Charlie’s funeral was so cruel to his memory. This has just proven to me that Two and a half Men is sadly gone. I’ll have to find some entertainment elsewhere.

J

Kutcher sucks in everything...Loved the old series but will now no*****ch the new one....Not only did they kill off Charlies they killed off the show....A moment of silence please....

blue

the character with an ego as big as his....bragged out parts leave me longing for charlie...who did not have to brag...big let down ...don't think Ashton can save this sinking ship....bring back Charlie....and the funeral was dealt with was just a cold blooded insult to charlie...blue

keoni

I missed the begining of the show, Did they ever say how he died?

Christine G.

I,do not like the way FOX,treated Charlie Sheen.I,am a big fan of his.I,hope he does well what ever he does.I,hope FOX,regrets kicking him off their set.I,do not think it is right to kill,Mr.Sheen.good luck Mr.Sheen.Your #1 fan.

Addy

I feel writting him off was the thing to do, but Chuck Lorre has a real problem with Charlie Sheen, Does he really with to Kill Him? For Real!