Charlie Sheen

I'm Gonna Watch My Own Funeral

8/6/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_charlie_sheen_ex_tmz_compositeCharlie Sheen hasn't just come to terms with his death on "Two and a Half Men" -- the actor tells TMZ, he'll be CELEBRATING it ... with his very own at-home screening of Charlie Harper's funeral next month.

The Warlock tells us, “I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theater, with my very real hotties in tow."

As we previously reported, the new season of "Men" kicks of on September 19th with Charlie Harper's requiem -- and every memorable chick Harper ever banged on the show will be attending.

Still winning.

Rob Kaay

It's kicked OFF, not kicked of.

matt

Tiger blood baby, and oh yea first!

luksblink

ashton cant hundle TAHM... SHEENF0REVER

lilirose_74

I like the fact that Charlie still tries to laugh at the vindictiveness of CBS/Lorre for killing his character off! Charlie, is at least moving forward with his life, getting along with his ex for the sake of his kids, & trying to get a new show in the works. Good for you Charlie!

Billy

Isn't it funny how 2.5 men have no interest in him but they are sure milking his death for all it's worth. They could have done anything to off him from the show. A call that says his plane crashed and it's over. No funeral was needed. But they want money, ratings, etc so they use Charlie once more to get that. Shows you where the real money on the show was coming from, it's charlie.

tenley

"Still winning." BWAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA. Keep s*cking that loser's ****, TMZ. Who else but a loser calls TMZ to puff hiself up?

jim

Just like casey anthony, Two in a half men are not a topic of interest anymore . So stop talking about it . We have the reruns of the good stuff . And I wish the to remaining guys great success . you to Ashton. but this it over . shame on greed to do more.

lady

GO CHARLIE.......WINNING AS ALWAYS! WHY DID'NT YOU TELL US US THAT COKEHEAD LORRE STARTED YOU ON THAN STUFF?? SO GLAD YOUR OVER THOSE PROBLEMS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CHARLIE. THAT CHUCK LORRE HAS HAD SUCH A BAD REPUTATION FOR YEARS THAT ITS UNDERSTANDABLE WHY YOU WAITED SO LONG TO MOUTH BACK AT HIM. GOOD FOR STANDING UP FOR YOURSELF. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR ROAST.

Politico Pablo

Since they never recovered Charlie's body, it always leave the door open for his return, just like the FedEX guy, should Ashton's character not work out. But, Chuck would have to be in his grave for that to happen.

Angela Black

I'm going to watch my own funeral?? Hey Mr Sheen, let me clarify something for you...you are not Charlie Harper....he is a fictitious character made up by writers and executed by you, CHARLIE HARPER IS NOT A REAL PERSON, you are Charlie Sheen, perhaps you could look at your i.d every morning, high on, to remind yourself.

bunny

I think Charlie meant to say...
“I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theater, with my very real and expensive prostitutes in tow."

kitnplayn

You know the American culture is sick when an empty and arrogant person like Charlie Sheen can become a multi-millionaire for being empty and arrogant. I am so glad that I am NOT American.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

The difference, is that CHARLIE is "DEAD" morally ALREADY!!I wonder why people, especially his fans, follow trash like him??? Is it because they adore his ROTTEN, "REAL" life-style??? Do they enjoy his degenerate behavior?

Cleveland Gal

Sounds to me like Charlie is pretending that it does not bother him and he can't get over the fact that he really screwed up and lost his job over it. I will be watching and I hope the show does well without him just to show him that he isn't the only reason that show did well, the other characters have just as much talent. And Charlie just to let you know those "hotties" you keep mentioning are only after your money. It is too bad that Charlie screwed up his life-I loved him on 2 1/2 men.

Amy

This will actually be the very first episode that I ever watch...if I remember to watch at all!