Charlie Sheen

I'm Gonna Watch My Own Funeral

8/6/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_charlie_sheen_ex_tmz_compositeCharlie Sheen hasn't just come to terms with his death on "Two and a Half Men" -- the actor tells TMZ, he'll be CELEBRATING it ... with his very own at-home screening of Charlie Harper's funeral next month.

The Warlock tells us, “I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theater, with my very real hotties in tow."

As we previously reported, the new season of "Men" kicks of on September 19th with Charlie Harper's requiem -- and every memorable chick Harper ever banged on the show will be attending.

Still winning.

thestupid

Sheen is an ass clown

BigMac

He should watch his funeral as he made the world watch his as he self imploded and did a dumb comedy tour so he could have one more excuss to get loaded and cry why me!!!!!!

Jodi

Hey Charlie while you're celebrating make sure to also celebrate losing that very, very, real million dollar + paycheck every week. Freaking crackhead.

Reeeed

Winning? More like Whining!

Raejean

Through the very unreal haze of your preferred drugs and the very unreal filter of your mental illness.

monica

Gosh...not sure why I'm even writing anything, other then I don't give a damn about Charlie Sheen or his lame show. Right now the only thing I care about is the death of our Navy Seals and servicemen that just lost their lives keeping our country all caught up with this BS. Gosh, when is this country going to wake-up?

Annon

HOW is getting kicked off a show, LOSING millions and looking like HELL, with god knows what diseases WINNING????

Susy

OK Charlie, don't forget to be buried in Glendale Forest Lawn. Happy hoaxing to you too. :-))

Amanda

that show was and still is one of my favorites, its to bad it has to end like this....but i hope it can still go on strong but it will not be the same without charlie....sad..

ted

Good riddance, douchebag.

Diamond

No surprise Charlie wants to make sure the 2 and a half men show remains popular. He gets HUGE royalties on the reruns of his stint.

jarp

Don't be so flippant about it Carlie - With the way you live You could actually BE DEAD by next month.. Wouldn't THAT be Ironic

Zoe

What a sad person Charlie is, I wish I could talk to him and brighten his life.

Zoe

What a pitiful soul...I wish I could talk to him. Charlie, there is a ife beyond your own self absorded self.

Zoe

BTW..I'm not a religious nut, just a concerned person.