Levi Johnston's Sister

BLASTS Palin Family

8/6/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mercede Johnston Playboy
Mercede Johnston, the younger sister of Levi Johnston, unloaded on the Palin family -- saying Sarah Palin would have a "mental breakdown" if she were elected president ... and that Bristol Palin "prayed to God" Levi was not her baby daddy.

Mercede posed for the September issue of Playboy -- and according to the NY Post, she told the mag 70% of Wasilla, Alaska residents "can't stand Palin" -- and Johnston even thinks her connection to the family prevents her from getting jobs.

She explained, "People say, 'Oh, Mercede Johnston, I don't know if people are going to come in if she works here.'"

Mercede also reveals Bristol sent Levi a text message when she found out she was preggers that read, "Ever since the moment I found out I was pregnant, I prayed to God you weren't the father."

A call to a Palin family attorney was not immediately returned.

sherri

wow bitter much? based on Levis actions I think we can tell which side has more credibility. Bristol has worked and stepped up to take responsibility for her child. what has anyone in this family done but try to cash in on the palin's? if they are so terrible stop talking about them to make a buck.

marie

A family of bottom dwellers, parasites and low-life who use anyone and anything to make a name for themselves. Can we please stop giving this family any attention? Thank you. Make them go away by ignoring them.

Kentuckian

If she,s having trouble getting a job,its obvious that 70% of the people in Wasilla,like Palin,and can,t stand Mercede.

Anon

If Bristol was praying to God Levi wasn't the father, how many guys was she having sex with??? So much for her abstinence lies.

Levi Trash

C'mon back to the trailer sis. As soon as mom finishes her crack bender, she's cooking some squirrel

Ardiva

She can't get a job in ALASKA!!!

kali

Nothing about the Palins would surprise me.

Simone

Sounds like sour grapes from someone with no talent that wishes they could afford a Mercedes Benz.

Hey Mercedes you stupid idiot, you should be grateful that the Plains didn't put your brother in jail for statutory rape.

Mar

White tra*****he only reason she is in Playboy is because of her connection to the Palins! Get a life!

jpierce26

yea, like I am going to believe that whore. Leave Bristol alone!! Eventhough you may not like her parents, she has done so good in her life being a single mom. When I was a single mom, I was flipping burgers and on welfare. I applaude Bristol that eventhough she has made a few mistakes, that she has taken those mistakes and turned them positive. Unless youve walked a mile in a single mom/teen mom's shoes don't judge. Shes not doing drugs, exploiting herself nude in playboy, on welfare, knocked up a second time, or doing anything negative. I would pray too that Levi wasn't the father . He is such a d-bag who doen't take care of his son. I don't believe anything from Levi or his stupid whore sister who can only get fame by posing nude and badmouthing the Palins.

Kentuckian

70% hate the Palins,and she can,t get a job? Sounds like the 70% don,t like Mercede.

Hawk

Mercede.

Why do I have the feeling this girl thinks her name is the singular of Mercedes?

Terry

Lets see I live in a Town where "70% of the people hate the Palins" but the employers won't hire her because all those Palin haters won't shop where she works. Me thinks someone has problems with her own unimportance.

Terry

TxGal

Why is the theme from The Beverly Hillbillies now stuck in my head?