Nicki Minaj vs. Janet Jackson

Who'd You Rather?

8/6/2011 2:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0805_rather_minaj
Here's Nicki Minaj performing on "GMA" on Friday (left) -- and Janet Jackson at some little event back in 2004 (right).

Question is ...

More Who'd You Rather?

BigHoss

ummm..... how do I put this..... EWWWWWWWWW EWWW EWWW EWWWWW EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW They both be nasty!

rowdymike29

Who the hell is Nicki Minaj anyway?? I never heard of the no talent hac*****il I saw the most ridiculous performance on GMA... really people is this what our youth is listening to?? Brainless drivel... I hope this waste doesnt last long!

Regina Bond

JANET JACKSON IS THE BEST CASE CLOSE

Reyna Audi

I cast my vote for Janet's heavenly Ds. I LOVE you wifey!

JulieB

It says something when more people would do Janet, who is 2x older than Nicki.

Anna

they are both cool!!!!!and this contest is not correct cuz Janet is in music for much longer time then Nicki, and they have different styles. They are both gorgeous in their way.

Bad Motherhugger

Since "neither" isn't an option I'd say... Nicki, because I have no idea what the current version of Janet looks like. She's probably a little white boy by now...

Leslye

Obviamente Miss Janet! la Mas Grande :)

Anthony

JANET!!! all the way Nicki isn't bad but Janet is hot then and now

jimmybrite

53% of you ***** voted for Janet? Really? Ok so lemme get this straight, you'd rather **** a female version of Michael Jackson, because that's what she looks like. I also Hate Nicki With a passion, but I'd rather bang Nicki.

SoCelebrities

"Huge fan of Janet Jackson :-) I am finishing a new fan site http://socelebjanetjackson.com real time news, pics, videos, daily email alerts. Check it out, let me know what you think. SoCelebrities

Dee

My vote is for Ms. Jackson all the way. Why! Cause I'm "Nasty"

lil nicki

ms.minaj of course cuz i <3 her
*TEAM MINAJ 4 LIFE*

Braisia

i bet most of you people saying who is nicki minaj are old and are not with this gereration also nick minaj is not ugly and if she wants to have fake body parts so what shes famous for what she does in every way shape and form who are you unknown people to trash talk
and janet jackson i love her music too but ive noticed that a couple people hating on nicki have pictures of michael jackson as their profile thing but but i love michael with a passion and i also love nicki and her music thanks
sighned DaBraisia Marie Gray