« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adam Scott

Wins Golf Tournament

With Tiger Woods' Ex-Caddie

8/7/2011 5:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0807_adam_scott_getty_bn_2
Adam Scott won the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational this afternoon with former Tiger Woods caddie Steve Williams on his bag ... while Tiger finished tied for 37th.

Afterward, Williams called it "
the best win of my life."

Ouch.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mamajj

LMAO that's all I have to say.

daftshadow

That's right, stick it into Tiger's face... haha. Good for Adam and Steve.

CHANYE

As Predicted, Tigers Chickens Are Coming Home To Roost!!! And I'm Loving It:)

CHANYE

It just keeps getting better and BETTER:)

Another major blow for Tiger Woods as $10m sponsor Tag Heuer gives him the elbow
The Swiss firm are the sixth major sponsors to drop Woods following revelations about his personal life two years ago.

CHANYE

As Predicted, Tigers Chickens Are Coming Home To Roost!!! And I'm Loving It:)

Josephine

found a way to forward...we'll see

Cartman

This is very sweet indeed for Steve Williams.

Tiger wanted to blame him for his bad luck and it seems Cheatah's luck is all his own.

Rot in Hell tiger. Your daddy would be so disappointed now that you've ruined your marriage and then your career. If you had any honor you would simply stop playing golf and live your life in quiet shame with a few hookers.

Phil

The math is simple:
- Tiger won for years with Steve.
- Steve has now won without Tiger.
- Tiger has not won without Steve.
= Steve 1 Tiger 0
Tiger lost another endorsement deal this week. His bankroll is shrinking yet NIKE holds onto this losing golfer past his prime.
Therefore NIKE = Loser

i said lesbians...

WHY ON GODS GREEN EARTH IS THE CADDIE TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR A GOLFERS WIN?! YOU ARE THE GOLFERS BITCH!!! NOT THE GOLFER!

Sonya in Tx

It's good for Williams to be with a winner.

To hell with Tiger. He's a has been, in every way you measure that.

Lola

http:// philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/08/08/tiger-woods-encouraged-by-results-at-the-bridgestone-invitational/ (remove spaces) Here's an actual article showing where Tiger actually finished in the tournament instead of what TMZ said. It also reveals that Tiger is heartened and positive by his ranking in this tournament because he is recovering from a severe knee injury. TMZ really is a gossip rag. I'm not a supporter of philandering husbands, but TMZ forces me to come to the guy's defense for the sake of being factual, something LAWYER LEVIN should become more familiar with.

And Harvey, did you really pay Casey Anthony 500 Thousand for those lousy pictures? Shame on you. I think any denial you issue might not be factual either.

Lola

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/08/08/tiger-woods-encouraged-by-results-at-the-bridgestone-invitational/ Here's an actual article showing where Tiger actually finished in the tournament instead of what TMZ said. It also reveals that Tiger is heartened and positive by his ranking in this tournament because he is recovering from a severe knee injury. TMZ really is a gossip rag. I'm not a supporter of philandering husbands, but TMZ forces me to come to the guy's defense for the sake of being factual, something LAWYER LEVIN should become more familiar with.

Lola

Lola

I don't know why the post posted 3 times. Sorry. I only activated one post.

some guy

I'd post more, but this is still golf.

Gratz to Adam and Steve.