« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adam Scott

Wins Golf Tournament

With Tiger Woods' Ex-Caddie

8/7/2011 5:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0807_adam_scott_getty_bn_2
Adam Scott won the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational this afternoon with former Tiger Woods caddie Steve Williams on his bag ... while Tiger finished tied for 37th.

Afterward, Williams called it "
the best win of my life."

Ouch.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Reg

Go you good thing.
just another Aussie who apreciates how lucky he was to grow up in the best country in the world.

Reg

make that appriciates

your not all that

LOL LOL LOL wasnt this supposed to be Tiggers big COMEBACK??????.............AGAIN???????????? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL yeah........Love me some Karma.....

Reg

My bad, Steve grew up in the second best country in the world NZ. Australia is still the best country in the world. BTW how's your economy going USA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ronmch20

I don't get it. Why all the hate? Hate to think it's all about race, but a good deal of it has to be.

I've never heard Tiger be less than gracious when speaking about anyone in public, even those who have slammed him or taken cheap shots. There are very few professional golfers who have not parted ways with a caddie, even Adam Scott. Yet Tiger lets his go and he despicable. Steve Williams has been running his mouth talking about how he's been loyal to Tiger, but I guess going on national TV and saying how disgusted he was with Tiger's behavior and that how he'll have to earn his respect again doesn't count. I guess caddying for another player while his employer was injured doesn't either. He certainly didn't need the money.

So I suppose haters are going hate no matter what. But you know what, I'm guessing Mr. Woods has known this for his entire career and knows he'll win again despite it.

Reg

Adam Scott, just another Aussie taking over the world. When are you people going to realise that we live in the best country in the world Oops, should i have not said that/ Wonder why we are being inundated with boat people,

janet

Yeah, that was good after Woods fired Steve Williams (probally the best pro caddy out there) for caddying for someone else. I can see him saying this is the best win ever. Another kick in the teeth for Woods. In addition Woods just lost another sponser his 7-8th.

I agree Woods hayday is over. Woods is now ranked 23. Jacks record is just fine.

Reg

Australia is the best country in the world. America sucks .

Mike Trainer

It’s a shame that the old caddy is vengeful towards Tiger. He was making over $1,000,000 a year for over a decade caddying for Tiger and you could tell that he was not the sharpest tool in the shed who would have been lucky to make a moderate living if he hadn’t gotten lucky by caddying. He thinks he’s a star by carrying some guy’s bag, when it doesn’t matter who carries his bag. I think that Tiger is better off with his new caddy as he is a long-time friend of his from high school. I saw some pictures of him, and apparently they played on the same golf team in high school. At least his new caddy knows how to swing a club himself. The pictures are on this website http://winby5.com/index.html#tiger

paru

Don't forget Adam is still using Tiger's 2000 swing ( when Harmon coached both of them ) - so if you want the full Tiger experience at his best all you have to do is watch Scott and Stevie, always remembering to cover your eyes when he's putting.... |http://t.co/Ih3Txeo

Philip Liu

Did anyone notice the middle finger in TMZ's photo?

Wishbone

An earlier poster nailed it. The guy is a friggin caddie ...nothing more. ALL the congrats should go the guy that actually PLAYED golf...Adam Scott. Gimme a break....

DJ

It's well known Tiger wanted to change....lol How many changes in women ???? A lost soul..
Major part of playing golf is mental... He's done........

It wasn't very nice calling Steve Williams an ahole.. Do you know him personally?

Sloane

I think that most people had confidence that Williams would land on his feet after being let go by Woods- I know that I did
and obviously it was a smart move on Scott's part to hire someone so experienced who has with such a calming and steading effect on the golfer
nerves can cost the golfer the tournament- we've seen it happen (but not to Tiger Woods so much over the years with Steve by his side) so it's nice that Scott has some new found confidence with Steve in his camp

janet

Woods fired Williams he did not let him go. Big difference.

Woods had a great run and have to remember Woods was also a young up and commer. Woods just can't seem to get his game back.