MEL GIBSON

ATTENDS BIRTHDAY PARTY

FOR TWIN GIRLS

8/7/2011 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0807_mel_gibson_AP
Mel Gibson was spotted entertaining Teresita Cajas, a 10-year-old formerly conjoined twin, at a birthday party for her and her sister Josie in Malibu yesterday.

Gibson has been a long-time supporter of Mending Kids International, the charity organization that arranged for the $1.5 million surgery back in 2002.

adriane

How nice of him. Too bad he's about as sincere as pastry crumbs.

Fidel's niece

Go Mel!
THIS is the kind of a photo
I want to see more often,
NOT the photos of him with twenty something
models/skanks in Hollywood nightclubs.
Keep doing the good work Mel!
And stay away from crazy gold digging bitches!

AntiSocialForum.com

I wonder if she's a Jew?

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Good work Mel. Stay strong man! Keep it up. Always a fan.

Firefly

Thanks Ira,

Every once in a while we need to be reminded. Mel walked through a valley of Hell and his faith saw him through.

R

This is all right by me. Mel, you can be a jerk at times, but you can do some good. Funny picture too! You give it to him, girl!

IceGypsy

Love to see that! You can say what you want about the man, but you can't deny he's got a big heart, and am sure he's helped a lot of people in his lifetime. Too bad we usually only see the bad stuff in the news.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

What happened to that Slutty Ox who was after Mel's money? Was she deported? How much did the Liar steal from Mel? I never heard how all of that ended. Ox was a supreme black mailer - super ugly, too.

captain chillymost

Firefly: 3 hours ago

captain chillymost: 39 minutes ago

Why is he mocking that poor child's facial expressions?

Children love making faces and having an adult repeat the face because it makes them laugh.Kind of like a SEE WHAT I MADE THE GROWNUP DO.It's funny to them. I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? Seeing that you would ask such a stupid question.

Hey Dumba%*, It was a joke. Just like this poor PR attempt. I bet you're fat.

captain chillymost

Cool Bunny: 3 hours ago

People that judge others especially without KNOWING them are TERRIBLE excuses for humans!

Isn,t that exactly what Mel did?

kitnplayn

She seems to be saying...thanks for the surgery, jerk!

maya

I wish the world was filled with more people like Mel Gibson.
There is just no pleasing the Mel Haters. The man is damned if he does and damned if he don't.
It's not Mel's fault if someone takes a photo of him and sells it to the media. And Mel sure as hell doesn't have any control over what the media prints. If the guy had that kind of control we wouldn't have heard all the hateful thinks that have been said about the guy.
Tmz more than likely only posted this story because the last post on Mel was dying.
At this point in the game I'm sure Mel is well aware that the media has no love for Mel.

Maya 28

Stephanie

Instead of focusing on Mel, go to her sister's blog and see what amazing girls they are!!!

maya

Get a nose job please,
The EXTORTIONIST got away with it. No jail time, no deportation not even a slap on the wrist.
Now Mel pays to keep the EXTORTIONIST in the lap of luxury until the child reaches the age of 18 years o****e. Unless, of course, Mel gets full custody. Let there be justice.

Maya 28

Firefly

captain chillymost: about an hour ago

Firefly: 3 hours ago

captain chillymost: 39 minutes ago

Why is he mocking that poor child's facial expressions?

Hey Dumba%*, It was a joke. Just like this poor PR attempt. I bet you're fat.
---------------------------------------------
Oh geeze, I'm dealing with a child. If you do not have an intelligent comeback all you put forth is,"I bet you're fat." Wow, I won't waste my time. By the way, I'm not.