MEL GIBSON

ATTENDS BIRTHDAY PARTY

FOR TWIN GIRLS

8/7/2011 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0807_mel_gibson_AP
Mel Gibson was spotted entertaining Teresita Cajas, a 10-year-old formerly conjoined twin, at a birthday party for her and her sister Josie in Malibu yesterday.

Gibson has been a long-time supporter of Mending Kids International, the charity organization that arranged for the $1.5 million surgery back in 2002.

Firefly

Good Evening little aussie reader,

We had that big scary helicopter buzz around our house again around 8:00 this evening I really don't know why they are doing this. I thought at first it was weekend warriors now I'm not so sure.

little aussie reader

Hiya Kathleen and Firefly :o)

Firefly - is there someone you could ring to find out what they're up to?

kkg

Speaking of helicopters; I was watching a piece on TV earlier about the Navy Seals who died in Afghanistan this weekend. So many broken hearts and empty arms here at home. So many tears still to be shed. So sad.

Kathleen

Firefly

I don't know who to call. I'm wondering if this has anything with that helicopter being shot down with the navy seals aboard and maybe they are training for coming into housing areas and taking someone out without the casualties of civilians. I just don't know. It's scary seeing those huge missiles hanging down and it being so low.

kkg

Well, Firefly, better that they're training near your neighborhood than landing in it. :o)

Kathleen

little aussie reader

Kathleen - It's heartbreaking indeed and it all seems so futile. :o(

Firefly - They have missiles? That is scary! Maybe give the defence force a ring?

Firefly

I know maybe they are here for Marshall law and are afraid that people would go crazy when they learned our country has been down graded.

kkg

Old men start the wars and young men die in them.

Kathleen

little aussie reader

Firefly - don't panic unless you see a guy in a balaclava coming through your front door. Then head for the hills! ;o)

little aussie reader

Have you seen the stuff happening in England? That's terrifying. It looks like WW2 all over again. I hope our Emerald is ok.

Firefly

What's a balaclava ? I'm brain dead tonight.

kkg

Firefly, I wouldn't worry about it. If that were the case; they'd be training around Wall Street. :P

Kathleen

little aussie reader

balaclava - woollen thing - like a ski mask - you can only see the eyes and mouth.

Firefly

What is happening in England? Is the world going crazy?

little aussie reader