Kanye West

People Look At Me Like I'm

ADOLF HITLER

8/8/2011 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0808_kanye_adolf_bn
Call him Air Fuhrer ... because this weekend, Kanye West compared himself to both Michael Jordan and Adolf Hitler during a performance in England.

West was performing at the Big Chill music festival Saturday night ... when he went on one of his signature rants ... this time focusing on the hardships of being so painfully misunderstood (see video below).

"I walk through the hotel and I walk down the street, and people look at me like I'm f**king insane ... like I'm Hitler."

He continued, "One day the light will shine through and one day people will understand everything I ever did."

Moments later, Kanye suggested that he needed to be the MJ of music, "Michael Jordan changed so much in basketball, he took his power to make a difference. It's so much f**king going on in music right now and somebody has to make a f**king difference."

Michael Jordan and Hitler folks ... Michael Jordan. And Hitler.

Buckaroobonzai

Kanye, you need to open your eyes and see who YOU really are!!

Bobo Frog

TMZ is really grasping at straws. You guys make yourselves look bad when you sensationalize non-stories like this.

Selebraties Suck

Kayne hates white people

Marty

Go figure you idiot...everytime you open your foolish mouth something stupid comes out. It is apparent that you are uneducated...but who cares anyway...a squirrel has a greater IQ. The only way you can get attention is by doing something really stupid and opening that ghetto mouth!!!

Marty

Go figure you idiot...everytime you open your foolish mouth something stupid comes out. It is apparent that you are uneducated...but who cares anyway...a squirrel has a greater IQ. The only way you can get attention is by doing something stupid is by opening that ghetto mouth!!!

notalawyer

You cannot teach an old dog new tricks.

sohei

ahh, better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it. Need I say more?

LittleBIt

And one more thing, if Jay-Z and Beyonce are such great friends of yours like I keep hearing . . . they gotta be a**holes too. I cant imagine anybody being able to stand being in your presence. Yeah, we hate you THAT bad.

two cents

I like fishsticks.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Hitler was an a-hole and a talented public speaker. Kanye is just an a-hole....with impulse control issues.

Tyler

what an arrogant ********

Disgusted

Kanye West, a punk that needs some applied psychology. But he really isn't worth the trouble.

kim purdy

Poor Adolf must be rolling his grave....Certainly, being compared to an egotistical black rapper was not part of mien kaumf or how ever you spell that...ha ha. Michael Jordan standing on the pedestal with Adolf as well...what a proud moment....Way to go again Kanye.

lmedellin

People look at you like that because you act like an a**hole. You will never be compared to MJ because you have no class.

Eric

Kanye West, Chris Brown, and Katt Williams, are they the same performer with makeup changes? No matter what, it's a act to NOT see.