Kanye West

People Look At Me Like I'm

ADOLF HITLER

8/8/2011 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0808_kanye_adolf_bn
Call him Air Fuhrer ... because this weekend, Kanye West compared himself to both Michael Jordan and Adolf Hitler during a performance in England.

West was performing at the Big Chill music festival Saturday night ... when he went on one of his signature rants ... this time focusing on the hardships of being so painfully misunderstood (see video below).

"I walk through the hotel and I walk down the street, and people look at me like I'm f**king insane ... like I'm Hitler."

He continued, "One day the light will shine through and one day people will understand everything I ever did."

Moments later, Kanye suggested that he needed to be the MJ of music, "Michael Jordan changed so much in basketball, he took his power to make a difference. It's so much f**king going on in music right now and somebody has to make a f**king difference."

Michael Jordan and Hitler folks ... Michael Jordan. And Hitler.

Bobby

Kanye West is just another singer that comes across as a borish jerk. He seems to be obcessed with being some kind of icon that has "changed the world" - when in fact, he's just a moderately sucessful singer.

Drew G.

Kanye West is lousy and like "Beck" before him, he was just the darling the music critics and had no real talent.

some guy

I highly doubt people would look at Kanye like Hitler. He should read his history books.

Stheens

I thought Michael Jackson was the MJ of music! * I know Michael Jackson is the MJ of music! Damn!

Kari

GET OVER YOURSELF, KANYE. And you, never, will make a difference for the better. Just sing and stop talking. You sound like an idiot every time you talk!

dsjj251

TMZ, you make stories out of absolutely anything

anony

Michael Jordan even has a Hitler mustache and no one looks at him like he'*****ler.

Fox

He didn't even compair himself to MJ.. The whole Hitler thing was just a comaprison of how people look at him as if Hitler was walking down the street..Disgusted. Leave it up to TMZ to over exagerate the story. Good Job TMZ. Keep those hits coming.

Mikey

He's right, most people hate him. Only the mentally ill buy his music. Like most rappers he can't sing. He just steals samples of other peoples music and talks over them. The mentally ill seem to enjoy that kinda noise. Good for him.

Jill Conway

Okay Harvey, time to do a "Who'd you rather, Kanye or Adolph?" I'd pick Adolph.

Phreaky

Poor ignorant Kanye, they're not looking at you like you're Hitler, they are looking at you like you're an *******, because you are.

Strokadellic

Nope, I just look at him like he's a f*cking idiot....because he is.

Mitch

Maybe saying, "George Bush don't like black people," had something to do with it, Adolph.

Bippy

"PARANOIA" - NEXT A FULL BLOWN PSYCHOTIC EPISODE WITHOUT BOOZE!!!

Ms Kris

wonder why?
let's see
1 Ego the size of a mountain Apparently there was NO music industry before him I SHOULD GET EVERY MUSIC AWARD NO OTHER ARTISTS, JUST ME
2. You do not have to agree with who awards are given to (who the winner is) but when you make a joke of yourself & hurt someone else because you are voicing your opinion I agree Beyonce's song should have won but Hey, when Star Wars or Raiders of the Lost Ark should have won Best Picture Oscars did you see anyone else acting like an idiot on stage to say so
3 And, Michael Jordon has talent & is NOT a laughing stock like you are for your behavior