Kanye West

People Look At Me Like I'm

ADOLF HITLER

8/8/2011 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0808_kanye_adolf_bn
Call him Air Fuhrer ... because this weekend, Kanye West compared himself to both Michael Jordan and Adolf Hitler during a performance in England.

West was performing at the Big Chill music festival Saturday night ... when he went on one of his signature rants ... this time focusing on the hardships of being so painfully misunderstood (see video below).

"I walk through the hotel and I walk down the street, and people look at me like I'm f**king insane ... like I'm Hitler."

He continued, "One day the light will shine through and one day people will understand everything I ever did."

Moments later, Kanye suggested that he needed to be the MJ of music, "Michael Jordan changed so much in basketball, he took his power to make a difference. It's so much f**king going on in music right now and somebody has to make a f**king difference."

Michael Jordan and Hitler folks ... Michael Jordan. And Hitler.

Not A Fan

I can say I was once a fan and cared about his music but his constant insistance on running is mouth has forced me and many people I know to change the station chuck the cd and delete the ringtone! He should stick to the music and give our ears a break from the aspirations to "Be Like Mike"! Like anyone cares how hard it is to be rich and misunderstood when he did that to him!

Not a Fan

dkm909

Hitler thought that he was right, too.

janet

Classless, no talent hack. Misunderstood? What's misunderstood about how you intensionally ruined Taylor Swifts big moment when she won the award? This kid who has more talent in her pinky then you will ever have.

Kathy

Why so many non-stories TMZ? I used to visit this site to get real celebrity news. Now most of the stories are about --nothing, really--.

Lori

Obviously Kanye is not EVIL like Hitler was, but he is almost as obnoxious and full of himself.

Kev the Realist

This pitiful moronic jerk. You are not misunderstood, you are a freekin classless, talentless, d-bag. Nobody cares what you have to say and you have proven over and over again that you are a lengend, a legend in your own, delusional, warped mind. You haev little talent and a serious lack of knowledge about anything and absolutely no intellegence or common sense whatsoever.

Back to the ghetto LOSER. Where you belong.

Taylor Dadson

Personally I don't see the resemblance. Why do people buy this crazy man's song and dance?

JD

I wish Kanye would just shut his mouth already. Nobody wants to hear what he has to say and if they do it's only so they can make fun of him for it later. If Kanye really wants to be a music icon then he needs to concentrate on the music instead of trying to convince everyone how great he is. Let the music speak for itself.

Max Smart

He's such an airhead. He should hire someone to physically prevent him from any further public outbursts. He should carry a 10 second delay button around with him and hire someone to be ready to press it at any time.

SodiumCrapolate

He was given one gift - the ability to perform. That's it! You're not God Kanye. People admire your ability to perform, and kiss up to you. That does not make you a better person. It does not make you superman. You have a gift, but you are cursed, because a more important thing - humility, was not given to you.

Eddy Guerrier

This man must be on drugs, too bad.

Machelle

This guy is always
so pompus- he needs
to get over himself.
He's not going to
change anything.

Ade Ogunjobi

Cheap shot. You guys make look like Kanye West is comparing Jordan to Hitler. He was making a speeech. The irony is the very reason why Kanye is ranting is exactly whjat your cheap shot is all about. Twisting things. Total nuisance.

Hugh_Jorgan

This is total BS... EVERBODY know*****ler didn't like fish sticks...

growup

Can I please get a writing job at TMZ because I'm an actual writer and I would know the difference between "Herr Hitler" and "Air" Hitler. Sheesh.