Lindsay Lohan

CRAZY RESTRAINING ORDER

FILED AGAINST HER -- DENIED

8/8/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0807_lilo_doc_launch_ex
A woman who believes Lindsay Lohan hired a hit man to kill her filed a request for a restraining order against LiLo in Minnesota last week ... but it was rightfully denied.

In the documents, Kathryn Marie Hinich claims she read an article on TMZ stating Lindsay was trying to kill her, but that it wasn't "just her [Lohan]" -- she says there is "some sort of conspiracy to kill me."

Most of the paperwork is handwritten and indecipherable.

It's easy to see why the words DENIED ORDER were stamped repeatedly on the document.

Vinsetta

I guess Ronson got her Linday tats removed at Lolapalooza. She was a bad influence on Lindsay though.

ketjo

Rouge Warrior and Seeker ( who are probably the same person)

Whore:

whore   /hɔr, hoʊr or, often, hʊər/ Show Spelled [hawr, hohr or, often, hoor] Show IPA noun, verb, whored, whor·ing.
noun
1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

And shes proved it again and again and again...so don't jump down by throat for stating a fact....

And I don't say she is ilredemiable , I just pointed out that she ain't even trying ! If after all the things she been thru she hasn't seen what the hell shes doning wrong and stop doing it then its not because she dumb, or stupid, or a addict or any of these things its because she doesn't want to change..... That is why I despies her.....
She Lies, she steals, she cons people , and shows No remorse for any of it....
And I am suppose to adore her ???? The first time I might give a fool a second chance and even do it again if the fool was truly stupid but a third...fourth...five time...Hell No... ..I ain't changing my mind...

Seeker....can't read my writing can you ? will then you won't be able to read how jealous I think you are....I know I don't spell worth a dam but I make a hell of a lot more sense then you do sweetie !....

ketjo

Sorry for the rant but they I'm mean Lohan Inc and the devoted few...who front for them are getting down right nasty....and are turning into bullies and if theres one thing I can't stand its a bully.....Making threats, calling people filthy vile and nasty things =s a bully in anybodies view....So if you "gotti" something show it or shut the hell up ...I ain't got a thing to hide.....!

Have you ????

the Seeker

@Ketjo you gotti be kiddin me.You are a dirty old hag from some tweaker town probably all doped up on pain killers you buy from the hillbilly down the lane .So stfu about your fake accomplishments and farm you phony troll.Imo U are Still on the Oxsana payroll you dumb whore???

Ellie G

Well I dont feel a bit sorry for Lindsay. She chose this life. This life being a Tabloid Star. She is just reaping what she sowed. Maybe if she just did what she was Sentenced to do with a little humility and respect people wouldnt hate on her so much. By the looks of Every other website that does stories on her I would say she has a long way to go. In the meantime I will continue to enjoy The Lindsay Show brought to us weekly in the Tabloids.

Delmar

Not all is bad for the Lohans despite Lindsay being stuck and Michael Lohan acting horribly on Celebrity Rehab. Ali Lohan has signed a multi-year contract that's rumored to be for one million dollars with NEXT management. Next has flat-out said it isn't because of her last name that they called "infamous" but because she has the ability to follow in the footsteps of some pretty accomplished models. So, she has a job and good luck to her.

ilovegossip

New story at radar:
Lindsay Lohan Wants To Party In Europe Instead Of Going To Community Service
Despite being sternly warned by the judge handling Lindsay Lohan's probation, stemming from her no contest plea to misdemeanor theft, to hunker down and complete her community service at the Downtown Women's Center, and the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office, RadarOnline.com has learned the 25-year-old is thumbing her nose at her responsibilities and even wants to travel to Europe to party with friends!
Instead of doing community service, Lindsay was spotted at Lollapooloza in Chicago over the weekend, and was at the Coldplay concert in Los Angeles last Wednesday and now the unemployed actress wants to go party in Europe with Paris and Nicky Hilton. The Hilton sisters are currently vacationing in the south of France.
Her father Michael Lohan exclusively told RadarOnline.com that he's very worried about his daughter not complying in a timely matter with Judge Stephanie Sautner's strict orders.
"After all she's been through in the court system and the opportunity she's been given to do her time outside of the prison system I would hate to see that opportunity go to waste," Michael says. "She has so much talent and so much opportunity I hope she doesn't take it for granted by being side tracked by the wrong people. She's just being set up for failure."
Another source close to the situation said Lindsay has other plans that are more pressing than performing her community service.
"Lindsay wants to go to Europe to spend time with Paris and Nicky. Lindsay's advisors are telling her it's just not a good idea for her to go. But, Lindsay doesn't have any travel restrictions on her, she can travel internationally."
Lindsay does have a year to comply with terms of her probation, but she was ordered to do a whopping 480 hours. She must do 380 hours at the women's shelter, but she's only completed about 40 hours of that portion.
She was also ordered to do 100 hours at the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office. Given Lindsay's previous issues with completing various programs as been ordered to complete, Lindsay's advisors want her to hunker down and get it done. "The sooner Lindsay gets this done, the better," the insider says.
"Lindsay takes her community service commitment very seriously and is working towards completing it in it's entirety," Steve Honig's spokesperson tells RadarOnline.com.
-----------------------------------------------------
I sure hope this isn't true!

yo

although very doubtful-Minnesota does have a world renowned treatment center-Hazelden. Its where people go when it's not just for publicity

Jim

Lindsay needs my help now more than ever. She needs the help of a community, and to always be surrounded by like minded individuals, who can love and care for her 24/7 if she so wishes. We could fittingly call this place Lindsayland, kool aid anyone?

some guy

MWWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

the Seeker

I gotti some grape rubbers .Want a lick ??

Rogue Warrior

Came in to see that WE ran the H8rs off and WE did, that's wonderful! Now it's time to work them over on ROL, they all fold like cheap lawn chairs!

GOTTI ROLL but before I do, Remember, Lindsay is a HOTTI with a GR8 BOTTI who DOESN'T need GOTTI!!!

Vorlon

How exactly did you run us off?
H8rs-Factoid-Gotti Roll.

OOOOOH that's TERRIFYING......NOT!

You're such a loser

Rogue Warrior

Lindsay Lohan has set her sights on Coldplay bassist Guy Berryman.

The 'Mean Girls' star reportedly made her romantic intentions towards the 33-year-old British musician clear at Lollapalooza music festival in Chicago where she was spotted "following him around all weekend" and attended the band's Grey Goose after-party following their performance on Friday (05.08.11), the New York Post newspaper reports.

The concert in Chicago was Lindsay's second time seeing the band last week as she was a special guest of frontman Chris Martin at their Los Angeles gig on Wednesday.

The 25-year-old actress is a huge fan of the British rockers and reached out to Chris for tickets as the pair have been "good friends" for years.

Lindsay - who brought her younger sister Ali to the gig, where they enjoyed prime seats near the stage - later tweeted: "I love Coldplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W/my sis :) (sic)"

Rogue Warrior

Lindsay Lohan has sparked rumors she's making a play for Coldplay bassist Guy Berryman after she was spotted "following him around all weekend." The starlet was said to be pursuing divorced Berryman at Lollapalooza in Chicago. While a rep for Lohan said, "We do not comment on her personal life," she also relaxed with other friends at a Grey Goose after-party at The Underground until early Sunday morning. Sources said that despite the difficulty distinguishing drinks in the dark, she stuck to water. A Coldplay rep didn't get back to us.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lohan_at_play_pQPRMGKSiiJ8VAJMUsgc0N#ixzz1Ucvo2Och

Alright, here come the H8rs who have perfectly unblemished lives! Later trolls.....