TMZ Live

ARE KANYE'S RANTS

RUINING HIS MUSIC?

8/8/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080811_tmzlive2

Kanye West compared himself to  HITLER ... so are his egomaniacal rants ruining his music? And, who's to blame for the stock market crash ... and if the presidency is taking its toll on Obama's face. Plus, is Arnold an a-hole for wearing that awful shirt?

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Harvey's back! He's flanked by Charles and Brian.
(3:10) Kanye West compared himself to Michael Jordan AND Adolf Hitler -- Ryan attempts to explain why.
(7:00) Do Kanye's rants ruin his music?
(14:15) Arnold wears a shirt that says "I Survived Maria" -- an a-hole move or just accidentally inappropriate?
(17:15) Shirt happens?
(26:03) The stock market crashed today -- who's to blame?
(30:50) Harvey goes AFTER the Tea Party -- and believes their political play to make a name for themselves is treason!
(42:01) How does Charlie Sheen's "Men" character die? Mike explains the "meat explosion" to come .
(44:10) Huge controversy brewing over "30 Minutes Or Less" -- Evan has all the details.
(50:00) Eat your fiber, kids!

Paul

Why don't the Democrats have the guts to cut spending. They spent wildly and tripled the deficit. You want the those who support fiscal responsibility thrown out? That's just moronic.

some guy

Ehh... I'm just waiting for word about my patent. Gonna see what happens next.

Grace

Obama is not a leader and must be voted out of office. We gave him a chance and he has failed miserably. God Bless America and we need to take our county back. Obama doesn't appear to love this country.

NAC

Re Habeas Corpus: Article I Section 9:
"The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it."

Of course, this suggests that Congress and not the President has this power; but, the power does exist.

Kirstin

Your blaming the Tea Party. Give me a break. Balancing the budget is what needs to happen, and allowing our country to borrow and spend uncontrollably is outrageous and what is causing this chaos. The stock market plunged during Obama's speech because the country has no faith or trust in his leadership.

some guy

I'm just worried if I do do something, someone will kill me.

pepper

I will no longer watch your TV show as long as you report on Casey Anthony

Marilyn

Harvey - I DO NOT come to TMZ for my real news......this is a gossip site, right?

Do you think Ryan Reynolds and Scarlet Jo will get back together? I think they will end up remarrying.....soon.

some guy

Lol... "meat explosion." I like it.

Chuck

Harvey, President Roosevelt did not inter Japanese. He interred American citizens of Japanese descent. Thanks.

some guy

I think Chuck'll make more scratch.

R

So here's the thing. Stop saying "so here's the thing."

some guy

Ehhh... I can understand how some people would be offended, but it's not like they dug up the body of the other guy and used his corpse as a prop. It's just a movie.

b

I turned you off. you drank from the kool aide…obama can put us trillions in debt and you blame everyone but him, typical Hollywood. I come to you for entertainment news…not politics.

some guy

Ehh... that's the thing. Obama looks old. Kinda noticed it a while ago.

That's one of the reasons I don't want to be President. Think I'd rather just Troll TMZ or whatevs. Live on my yacht with Lindsay. That is all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments