Alessandra Ambrosio

Hot Body Lifesaver

8/9/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Alessandra Ambrosio BikiniSupermodel Alessandra Ambrosio stripped off her pesky life vest to reveal her sexy, taut bikini body in Maui on Monday.

With her smokin' hot physique, the 30-year-old can resuscitate anyone.

0623_bikini_body_guess_who_footer

Annie

This is not a woman body...it is a man body! That does say a lot about men who are attrated by this shape!

andy

Wow, . . . a lot of "harshness" with the comments today.
When a female is tall, such as a model, and in shape physically, they appear to be very thin due to the proportions and height. She is definitely firm, but not necessarily "too" thin for her frame. She's a decent looking woman and shouldn't be verbally "bashed" for being firm and in shape. I'm assuming that she's nice and soft on the inside . . .
GOOD TIMES.

Kelly

She's so thin they had to put a life jacket on her so she could wade in up to her chest!

Jackie

She is OK, But i don't think i could have sex with her for a week without feel pain from those ribs.

Brad

She looks like a 15 year old boy. Disgusting. If you think she is hot, you must like Heroin users.

Tina

If she turned sidways, she could hide behind a flag pole!, She should be in a baton twirling contest...as the baton!. If she swallowed a meatball, she would look 9 mos pregnant! If you threw her on the beach, I bet a dog would fetch her!

karen darvin

me again 56 and smokin hot! haha ok,I was amodel and people always told me to eat something, ut i was just like that naturally and doesn't hurt that i can't cook and don't love food.but a56 i put on a few pounds and am dieting for the first time in my life.my diet secret is weight loss chocolate drinks with vitamins etc and about 8 ice cream cones a day(the kind with nuts and chocolate on them and caramel in the center.Not sure it's working, but i am losing some weight and trying to eat some of the guinea pigs food when i feed them, all greens!I hula hoop!I might have to cut down to 4 cones.

Sandy

Girl needs a sandwich. Sorry, but bony isn't sexy.

CC

Hot Body?? Sure if 12 year old boys are your thing because that is the shape of her....not a curve in sight! Eewww!

josh

Dude needs to work out more to get rid of his man boobs.

Raejean

Five to ten pounds and she might start menstruating again.

andy

I'm guessing that she'd taste like Gummi Bears!!!!!!
GOOD TIMES . . .

it'sbritneybitch

She looks like an uncooked bacon strip in a leather jacket. Someone said she'll probably live longer because she's skinny? Yeah, because cocaine is a notorious life extender. So glad I don't live where this is sexy!!

manbearpig

tmz always cracks me up with what they call hot.
i can see those guys in the office now " ok guys, let's ee here- skin and bones?- check.
anorexic, gnarled old-woman hands?- check.
yep, that's it- she's hot"
you guys are just silly.

Lori

her body is long and lean, but it doesnt make me go, wow thats hot! i like curves, nice cleavage, tone (but not to the point where it looks bony like hers), also nice smooth tanned skin!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments