Arnold Schwarzenegger

I Survived Maria!

The Ultimate Dis?

8/9/2011 1:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0808_arnold_ex_shirt_wm_2On the surface it's the unkindest cut of all ... Arnold Schwarzenegger out bike riding Sunday in Santa Monica, wearing a shirt that says, "I survived Maria" -- the woman whom he betrayed so badly.

But there's more to this story.  We found out ... Arnold got the shirt last November, during a farewell party for the Governator's staff.  The shirts were actually designed by Maria's staff, as a joke.  The shirt they presented to Arnold had 2007 crossed out and 1977 scribbled above -- that's the year Arnold and Maria started dating.

And, we're told, Arnold and Maria are not at war.  They're well along in the process of settling their divorce, and they speak frequently.

But all of this begs the question.  Given the events of the last few months, should Arnold have worn the shirt in public?

0809_arnold_maria_footer

Extreme Celebrity Weight Loss

SHEDDING STARS

0809_welcome_LOSERS_launch

Dropping weight can be a tricky task -- but these celeb found a way to do it and flaunt their new bods in front of the cameras! Jonah Hill, Jordin Sparks, Jennifer Hudson and more, check out the stars who've lost some serious pounds.

One-Piece vs. Two-Piece

THE BIKINI SHOWDOWN

0808_bikini_suit_fix_launch
Some of Hollywood's hottest bodies always make it to the beach in a one-piece, while others like to let it all hang out and go two-pieces.

Vote on your favorite bathing beauty to find out if less really is more.

"JERSEY" MAKEOVERS

IF THE STARS HIT THE "SHORE"

0809_welcome_jersey_launch
The fourth season of "Jersey Shore" kicks off tonight on MTV -- and while the cast is heading to Italy in the new episodes, we're imagining what it'd be like if their unique style dominated Hollywood!

See what stars like Kim Kardashian, Bruce Willis, Mila Kunis, Reese Witherspoon and even little Suri Cruise would look like if they were tanned, poofed, and blown out like The Situation, Snooki, Jwoww and Pauly D!

Celebrity Squares

GUESS WHO!

080511_squares_launch_v2
These famous faces have been broken up into fragments ... but can you guess who they are before their puzzled mug is pieced back together?

What's The Big Frigin'

DIFFERENCE?!

080511_difference_launch
These clever photos are disguising some differences for you to find -- are you up for the challenge?

**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photographs!**

Michaele Salahi

SHOPPING FOR BABY GOODS

0808_salahi_launch_fix_EX
Michaele Salahi is already getting prepared for a possible tiny alleged White House crasher -- shopping for baby supplies over the weekend.

Michaele was spotted at a Babies R Us in Richmond, VA on Friday ... checking out dolls and cribs.

As TMZ first reported ... Michaele and hubby Tareq are in the process of searching for a surrogate mom ... visiting the Northern Virginia Center for Surrogate Parenting last week.

Linda

NO....he should not have worn that shirt at all....EVER! Maria was too good for him, he obviously has no class at all!

patardugno

screw you Arnorld! They weren't the BEST years of her life either!! At least she was honestly in your marriage! Too bad you & the home invader cannot claim the same interity!

Linda

bill

he is the ultimate pile of dung

trina

Arnie,your a creep that's disrespecting the mother of your kids,you old over sexed fool.
Can't stand the sight of u,
Honestly I necer understood what Maria saw in you.
You make me wanna throw up in my mouth.

MAW

What a sad sack. PHEW.

jemteku

Pretty low. Supposed to be funny? 1997 inserted instead of 2007 is mean spirited. Bad Terminator.

Apolloniabliss

I think its time to get over maria and arnold. If the t-shirt was a joke the timing is bad.

Bob

Maybe, his shirt should read as follows: read this to understand though !

How about I survived that !

Raejean

I think it takes the same kind of stupid, insensitive macho hubris to wear that shirt in public at this particular time as it does to knock up the maid under your wife's nose.

Don't like people hatin' on him wearing the T? Tough. You're the one needing to grow up (and grow a heart) if you think it's a cool thing to do; and Arnold obviously wanted EVERYONE to look at it! Douchebag.

caryn

Sure wish they could find something else to right about. This is just another example of the media stirring up trouble. I just wonder if Maria has a matching shirt saying she survived Arnold.

carol

I think it's funny. Lighten up people.

Roger

I personally feel that the T-Shirt is totally disrespectful and I am very disappointed in Arnold.

Debbie

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions.

Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they
can get from online auction sites.

The site that has the best deals is ( HTtp://tinyurl.com/AuctionDeals )

and I checked with the Better Business Bureau and was told that it is
all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all
kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don't know. I do
know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my
husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48.

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

John-John

Arnold is an a-hole,Arnold is an a-hole,What ever , i bet those of u who keep saying that probable never even had a real relatoinship.after 30+ years Arnold is entitle to say what ever the h3ll he wants.The funny thing is that he didn't even say it. And a set of panty strings got knotted.