Charlie Sheen

'I'm HONORED'

They Killed Me with a Train

8/10/2011 5:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809-charlie-sheen-getty-subway
It took a freaking TRAIN to kill off Charlie Sheen on "Two and a Half Men" -- and the Warlock tells TMZ, he wouldn't have it any other way ... in fact, he's "honored" by his gruesome, untimely demise.

As we previously reported, Charlie Harper's death on "Men" is absolutely grotesque -- we're told he gets run over by a subway train in Paris, after slipping off the platform, and BLOWS UP in a massive "meat explosion."

But Charlie Sheen isn't just unfazed ... he's elated -- telling us, "I am honored that it took something as large and violent as an oncoming train to terminate my character."

He adds, "Anything less would have been an insult!"

0801_charlie_harper_footer

tenley

I hope TMZ is getting paid by Charlie for all these ********s.

tenley

Bl*w jobs, on your knees again for Charlie, TMZ

Olivia

ENOUGH JUNK,
ENOUGH OF GARBAGE PEOPLE!
LETS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE THAT MAKE A CONTRIBUTION
TO SOCIETY.
LETS TALK ABOUT IDEAS.

tenley

TRAIN WRECK, CHARLIE, YOU'RE A TRAIN WRECK

Amy

Why does he keep commenting and why does TMZ keep printing it? Okay, we get it, Charlie. You want people to believe that you're fine that your character is killed off. We get it...I for one, don't BELIEVE it. The Warlock doth protest too much, LOL!

SheenSux

What a loser he is. That's a very ugly picture of him too! Ha ha. He is a terrible actor. I never liked him.

janet

Who is Sheen trying to kid. He got is butt fired and all his public rants and badmouthing backfired on him. Now he's trying to come across like no hard feelings. He never gave a crap about his castmates and crew. Sheen burned alot of bridges. Weather the show works or not, they are back to work and don't have to put up with his garbage.

KristinaLA

that's a horrible photo of Charlie... yet sort of funny too. The joke's on him.
I guess I should quite reading TMZ posts for awhile so I don't end up finding out the entire plotline for the episode.

nicole

not interested in watching, Ashton tries too hard to be funny...not working for me

kar

I just can't help thinking all this stuff that went on with Charlie was just an act by him and his former employees to get more publicity because Charlie wanted out of show and the executives wanted it to remain so they put all these random things out there so Charlie could move on to a new show so more money could be made. Who knows, I would believe anything with all that happens in this world!!!

Oval Beach

Lets go down memory lane shall we...the film Hannibal...the scene...the opera in Florence...the character... the short bald devil with wings at the end of the opera performance...THAT is who Charlie looks like and has turned into...the likeness is striking.

Wanda Joy

Now I understand where the term, 'He's a train wreck" comes from. I guess Chuck Lorre thought it was poetic justice to knock off the character Charlie Harper with a literal train wreck.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Sure, right - we believe you Charlie - just like we believe that its a "stretch" for you play a role with serious anger issues (e.g. "Anger Management"). Keep on spinning it - maybe you'll manage to convince yourself its all true.

Shannon

good lord Charlie looks like he is on crack!

CelebJustice

OMG!!! I cnat get over the resembalence between Charlie and Mr. Burns. LMAO!!! Oh how the mighty have fallen. You have been relegated to a Simpson character. Go to a freaking dentist already! LOSING!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments