Charlie Sheen

'I'm HONORED'

They Killed Me with a Train

8/10/2011 5:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809-charlie-sheen-getty-subway
It took a freaking TRAIN to kill off Charlie Sheen on "Two and a Half Men" -- and the Warlock tells TMZ, he wouldn't have it any other way ... in fact, he's "honored" by his gruesome, untimely demise.

As we previously reported, Charlie Harper's death on "Men" is absolutely grotesque -- we're told he gets run over by a subway train in Paris, after slipping off the platform, and BLOWS UP in a massive "meat explosion."

But Charlie Sheen isn't just unfazed ... he's elated -- telling us, "I am honored that it took something as large and violent as an oncoming train to terminate my character."

He adds, "Anything less would have been an insult!"

0801_charlie_harper_footer

Gaylord

"I am honored" sayeth the toothless LOSER.

lisa

When did this guy's nose get so big?

fkeys

Ya, that really is gruesome, considering this:
Which is a real human explosion if anyone thinks it's funny.

Kari

NOT BUYING IT, CHARLIE!! If you weren't upset about it, you wouldn't keep talking about it.

Oval Beach

I'm serious about the Hannibal charecter. Please see this link http://www.usachatnow.com/community/Rescuer/video/hannibal-opera-scene/...you will see the likeness.

adriana

He is so sexy in this photo

Matt

He totally looks like Beavis in that picture. heh heh heh heh heh....

JimmyB

I for one will not be grieving. I frankly think these guys are way-overpaid (A kid making 250K/episode? That's A LOT more than many major, talented, established stars are making) If they paid him 100K; would he quit?

Kari

Perfect--Charlie, the train wreck, dies in a train wreck!!!

Judy

I'm not sure if Charlie should feel honored. I think Chuck Lorre took one more stab at him: Train wreck vs. Train Wreck.
Just sayin...

Sunny

I refuse to watch two and a half men if I am to watch charlie die!!!

Sue

He's a loser. Just go away.

Steve Smith

Sheen is a pathetic looser and doesn't even come close to his father's accomplishments. He is such a disfunctional ass.

Len B

Who cares? How many stories about 2 1/2 men are people supposed to find interesting?

Charlie Sheen is happy about how his former character dies. Stop the presses.

LadyBeagles

Is he thinking what I'm thinking...Charlie Sheen wanted off the show 2 years ago...they killed his character..great..I never have to deal with Chuck Lorre ever again!!! Yeah!!!. Guys of course he is being civil. Warner Bros is a big studio. Charlie is showing that he is not the Big jerk that everyone made him out to be...like this website.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments