Alexander Skarsgard

True HOTNESS

in the Name of Equality

8/9/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080811_TV_alexander_still

From the people who brought you Rihanna's bikini-clad backside -- comes ... "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgard ... just being his sexy self. You're welcome, ladies (and 10% of men).

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Maharet

Nope, sorry... To be equal we would need Alexander Skarsgard in a speedo in slo-mo. Nice try though.

Lauren

this is not equal rights....seeing him walking down a street fully clothed is not the same as a girl in a bikini

Joao

Not only was this stupid, who the hell is this guy?

Firefly

First, this was not equal!!! A shirt off with those jeans or naked would be even better, now that would be equal. Look in the back ground on the video, all the guys look like little clones walking around. Same shorts, shirts, same builds, but Alexander Skarsgard stands out in a crowd. Love those nice fitting jeans.

ASfandancer

I never watch TMZ but my son had it on last night when I looked up and my heart stopped for a moment. Alexander Skarsgard, oh my what a man. Thank you TMZ for finally showing someone beautiful, humble, non-conceited like most actors, just altogether perfect.

Tess

Oh...that man is beautiful.

ASfandancer

Berry D so sorry you will never have even 5 minutes of fame. I don't know even half the people that show up on TMZ. That doesn't mean they aren't worth having on the show for those who know and appreciate them, and I certainly am not so special that I can critize them.

Michelle

Thank you TMZ~That is one beautiful man!

NoBozo

Alexander naked would be equitable to that girl in the bikini.
Clothed is a teaser. The bikini lady is not half as interesting.

sib

10%? Keep dreaming Harvey!!! The homo community is such a minority in this nation it is laughable. Which is why homo marriage cannot win on any ballot in any state, including California :)

Bill Leslie

haha - look at the rainbow mafia trying to front that 10% of men are gay. That's such an old and discredited statistic from a flawed study mostly involving prisoners. Harvey's gay world != reality.

natalie

Oh, here comes The King of Swagger!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2